Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

grapegirl

Groupbie

grapegirl

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hi...didn't you find it a bit weird, that Manvi repeatedly kept saying I wish I could have a husband like you Viren.

Before you start throwing tomatoes at me... I know Manvi and Viren's relationship is like bro in law and saali. But I think this may be a potential future plot... like that film Hum apke hai kaun.

I just found it significant, that they kept repeating that line. I mean after Mannu gets inshallah better, what will be the next big shocker twist?

edit: -

WhoopsShocked...stupid idea sorry guys!! I know they a have brother sister type relationship, I just thought maybe future plot...erm maybe not. Sorry guys!!!

Edited by grapegirl - 15 May 2012 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren and Manvi to get married???" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notinuse

notinuse

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Dead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kie91Mizchiefmaker.Kryptonite.MrinmoyeeRuxana91SabahVirMan_foreverNeenuVirmanSatinabella39-BaRul-ParAz-Poojaa_Pbrainychild92-Crystal-Clear--wintergreen-

TIA.Tia

IF-Rockerz

TIA.Tia

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Viren and Mannu are more than Jeeja Saali their relationship is like Father and Daughter.. If Jeevika is Mannu's mother then Viren is no less than her father.. He takes care of Mannu just like his child.. So ppl please stop saying that Viren and Mannu is gonna get married in future.. It not only sounds absurd, but is also sick and revolting and beyond imagination

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30glamteenprana11crazynbusygaladutta94priya1804parulkinu-princess-akshleenkaursweetydeeshaad_luvzStarStruckLoveHareKrsna108HarshIkalicious.Kryptonite.Veronica1504larimel22nataliahfabulous05shri kannaninocencekrishdgr8FalguniJainfiddu-bgangstagal07nazsheikhKajol17Khush94naina-syedananya93ArSha_ForeverMizchiefmakerpreetivrluvzindagiVirMan_foreverTheRoopsybeintehaaZaYaNorstarNirjhor105SabahshaimahNikhi.abi71avni_19charmz517ita_04NeenuVirmanSuarez.Farzi...Jessie..nav_batmasaf57-Chinky-shaz2009heaven princessapplenpeaches-Kruti.S-preethis-Cupcake-alicemath-Raz-EAREYEradtShivRajput-BaRul-ParAz-abhi_arshilover-.serendipity.-...OohLaLa...-Crystal-Clear-MrDarcyfanVarunKiBiwiDeedeepa1ash_jodhaakbar-BhabhiKiBehna-lonelyshadowar-n-only-arsizzysehrishsuk19Suchi-LumzzRKDramebaaz-Chandramukhi-..Sakeena...MohitzPari..shona.Neha.K.ani_grmyownarearelentless.-wintergreen--.SapnokiRani-.

ash_jodhaakbar

IF-Sizzlerz

ash_jodhaakbar

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
no way its nthing like dat..manvi viren relationshio is like brother sister or even father daughter..no such plot its viren jeevika n virat manvi all d way...manvi will get married to virat only

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30crazynbusygaladutta94-princess-fiddu-bKhush94ayeshapastanazsheikhlarimel22coolmimzSabahNeenuVirmanpreetivrmasaf57heaven princessshaz2009alicemathpreethisTIA.Tiasuk19-BhabhiKiBehna--Crystal-Clear-Deedeepa1KifPaulholicani_gr-wintergreen-

Khush94

Khush94

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
actually manvi and viren share a very special bond. viren is more of like a big brother to manvi. so i  am sure that this wont happen

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynbusygalanushka30-princess-fiddu-bMrinmoyeelarimel22preetivrmasaf57preethisTIA.Tia..Sakeena..ani_gr-BhabhiKiBehna-Deedeepa1-.serendipity.-

ZaykebazzAnanya

Goldie

ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grapegirl

Hi...didn't you find it a bit weird, that Manvi repeatedly kept saying I wish I could have a husband like you Viren.

Before you start throwing tomatoes at me... I know Manvi and Viren's relationship is like bro in law and saali. But I think this may be a potential future plot... like that film Hum apke hai kaun.

I just found it significant, that they kept repeating that line. I mean after Mannu gets inshallah better, what will be the next big shocker twist?

This means Viraat only...pls dont speculate the hot Virman plot

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

crazynbusygal-princess-ArSha_Foreverfiddu-blarimel22Nirjhor105SabahNorstarbeintehaaZaYaTheRoopsyNeenuVirmanshaz2009TIA.TiaalicemathLumzzani_gr-BhabhiKiBehna-Deedeepa1-.serendipity.--wintergreen-

Veronica1504

Veronica1504

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia.Saigal2002

Viren and Mannu are more than Jeeja Saali their relationship is like Father and Daughter.. If Jeevika is Mannu's mother then Viren is no less than her father.. He takes care of Mannu just like his child.. So ppl please stop saying that Viren and Mannu is gonna get married in future.. It not only sounds absurd, but is also sick and revolting and beyond imagination

Agreed. And Maanvi said that my sister is lucky to have you. She didn't say I wish I had you. Even saying that this 'they could get married' ruins the concept of the show. That way, they HAVE to kill Jeevika. And with that, the TRPs will be 0.001.

Just like the comment above, and shown in a previous episode, Jeevika is Maanvi's mother and so Viren is like her father. Hoping to have a nice husband doesnt mean that you want your brother as a husband.

Nayi soch doesnt mean marry your sister's husband. Dead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30priya1804fiddu-blarimel22HarshIkaliciousNeenuVirmanita_04VirMan_foreverTheRoopsyNirjhor105shaz2009heaven princessTIA.TiaShivRajputDeedeepa1MrDarcyfan

NeenuVirman

Goldie

NeenuVirman

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veronica1504

Originally posted by Tia.Saigal2002

Agreed. And Maanvi said that my sister is lucky to have you. She didn't say I wish I had you. Even saying that this 'they could get married' ruins the concept of the show. That way, they HAVE to kill Jeevika. And with that, the TRPs will be 0.001.

Just like the comment above, and shown in a previous episode, Jeevika is Maanvi's mother and so Viren is like her father. Hoping to have a nice husband doesnt mean that you want your brother as a husband.

Nayi soch doesnt mean marry your sister's husband. Dead

agreed...
VIRMAN/NISHAL 4 everrr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30fiddu-bVeronica1504Norstarshaz2009

Post Reply New Post

Go to top