Aasman Se Aage

WU-May15thMeenakshi-Akshat Date,Sameer hurt!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*simmi_balMarinedriveAnku_20Shri_SanayaFanmini786110cookiepiemcmohanaj_12maan_mishthipraman1234dent4ubushrawLimoCrazySaRunianvasanthi16zuenasectordimpzzSwaron238ApoorvaFannancy1996kiran255anizorpoo_s-Khush-asdpsanmolshivani003S.H.I.E.L.D.Dhin-Chakrukhsar.crazyswethasyam08seelakssami01nyctophiliasoni595pyar-ishk-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-May15thMeenakshi-Akshat Date,Sameer hurt!" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I am done updating , Liked DC and ALan scene ... How he twists hos way in Dc u rock..

Akshat and Meenakshis scene was more getting kunnas out by meenakshi... and preoccupied with Sameers thought, pata nahi Date ka out will be only the dance eye to eye contact Wink

Sameer I am quite disspointed, Yes u are frustrated by this whole thing but this attempt to kill ur self was not  to my liking...

Some words Dc said in teh precap gives me goosebumps Gawd He is too good some pain is there in his past !!ClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aj_12CrazySaRunianSwaron238anizorswethasyam08seelaks

maan_mishthi

Groupbie

maan_mishthi

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thank you so much for such detailed update Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaksshanti05

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
very sad episode. sameer should have not done it. altho i knows that suicide and all is big problem especially with people like sameer whose parenst are not supporting at all - maybe serial will give wrong ideas to young peoples about doing this. I think ASA should maybe not have shown this.

now that they have they should make clear that this is bad thing - no one should do suicide. right lesson has to be learnt.

what all you think?

swethasyam08seelaksshanti05

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Shanti!!

@Mohan!!

i think they are trying to say that boys at this age like Sameer will opt only this path and they don't have any other option.

but seeing the precap i think we may see that they give ri8 answer of not to chose this path as its not correct.

coz we see many boys of 11th n 12th class needs extra care n guidance and parents should not rub their wishes on kids and take care of them with extra love.

emotional packed episode with DC n Alan's nice comic convo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mcmohanvasanthi16seelaksshanti05

mcmohan

Groupbie

mcmohan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
yes swetha ji - DC seem to have some lines in tmrw's ep that seem to be very deep and emotional. i don't know what happen to sameer in the end - but i hope he survive, and don't die. i also hope his parents learn lesson!

but this show is unpredictibale it is difficult to know if sameer live or die... mind i hoping he live, but herat is afraid he could die also... Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
i feel he won't die.

but his parents will learn a very good lesson and i feel that they get earful from DC Tongue. (oh i really wish so) LOL

asdpsanmolseelaksshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
What Sameer did was quite disappointing  Yes the ages 12- 16 is very critical for boys, But his flashes were getting him to feel he is a complete looser.. The state of mind he was in he needed to clam down look at the way some words were told to him... Yes parents  closing the door on him was not right, His dad was in no mind to listen to him , but he could talk to his inner self and get that out that fear is what bothers him , after what DC told him he did that solo performance mainly to remove all that inner feeling of frsutration , and he gathered all the strenght , when he went home he was happy.. He thought his parents will accept him but they refused, But again trying the same route is wrong..

I still see his attempt inappropriate and he is at fault... Advises when given can be thought of which could overcome ur anxiety, but taking extreme measures is wrong and its again showing the weekness which will prick from time to time..

I hope he learns to get over it and he has a long way to go  Fear has to  be removed world is harsh but sheild urself with strenght and hot physical but mental

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.