Amrit Manthan

AgNi :- MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends,i m very happy today because my paper went very good today.my hapiness become double when i saw today episode of AM.slowely AgNi are coming closer to each other.i really feel that they are showing small but imp. things in relationship between d pair whose marriage was not done by normal way.                   Agam said in todays episode that,"he is not as good as Nimrit is.and thats why he keeping away himself from her.because he thaught that,Nimrit is better than him nd she deserve better person as a life partner.                 But why he is not understand that GOD make him a life partner of Nimrit.because he is not aware now about goodness of himself and that how much love is present inside his heart.GOD made their pair for forever.        When once he'll realise that then he will understand meaning of love and imp. of Nimrit in his life and he gonna soon realises that he is nothing without her.the same thing applies on nimrit too.not only responsibility but also her love for him will make her enough strong to protect her husband nd her life from bad nd wrong intentions of amrit. AgNi forever.thanks for reading my post in advance.Edited by Anurna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyoti.Kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lovely post sweets n nicely said really AgNi r goin to rock once their love track hits which has already started from today's episode i guess sachii cant wait for tomorrow's episode they look sooo cute n hot together love them...😉😳😳 me goin to go now n watch the episode...😉😳

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post and yes  agham wants nimrit away from his life as he thinks he is not worth her..in fact he is in  two minds as he has lived with hatred in his heart for 20 yrs and now nimrit presence is affecting him in some way..

I feel too no matter wat nimrit wont leave agham but will try to make their relationship work..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Through the cross roads of life n small small incidents, they will slowly undertsnad how much they need, rely n want each other.

Agam's 'I am not worth of u' to nimrit n today saying to Amrit 'i prayed n overcame so many hurdles, not to separate from her'...

Considering the circumstances their marriage took place, his past, they kind of person Nimrit is, he doesn't feel worthy of any feelings, emotions from her.

But Life n Amrit's interference...will change both their perceptions, n eliminate the gaping gap between them...
Thank u so much all for appreciation.this is for AgNi .           *"LOVING SOMEONE DOSEN'T NEED A PERSON",   "IF U CAN EXPLAIN WHY U LOVE SOMEONE ,ITS CALLED LIKE" ,   "IF U CAN NOT EXPLAIN ,IT'S SIMPLY CALLED :-)LOVE:-)Edited by Anurna - 11 years ago
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anurna u got way wid words gr8 post..its nice 2 c u on dis forum, lets hope dis jodi is upto our expection..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agam n Nimrit make one of the most adorable pair... ❤️😳
Agam very clearly stated that he is not worthy of her, that is because he is filled will only hatred and unhappiness... which will slowly be eliminated by Nimrit's care, understanding and love... her goodness and affection will change him from the bitter person that he is now.
Agam needs unbiased and selfless love which I am sure Nimrit will be able to give him once she comes to know what has made him the way he is ...
as far as Agam is concerned I feel he is already attracted to her though he is unaware of it ... he keeps looking at her and feels himself not worthy of her but I am sure he definitely wants her even though he keeps giving her the freedom to leave him...
They need to communicate with each other .. the begining of which might happen most probably today in his drunken state (as shown in the precap..I hope).. hope they come closer emotionally atleast so that it leads to beautiful love blossoming between them 
Originally posted by: divani

anurna u got way wid words gr8 post..its nice 2 c u on dis forum, lets hope dis jodi is upto our expection..

hey thanks nd i m here from starting of AM nd will remain always.and hopefully AgNi will rock always.Edited by Anurna - 11 years ago