Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayadivanisaveeta24kamiyazuena-Misek-cjs369-AngelaKaParI--Gaganjot--Anaya-ZaYaHolicadventure_gurlSofna__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AgNi :- MADE FOR EACH OTHER." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

lovely post sweets n nicely said really AgNi r goin to rock once their love track hits which has already started from today's episode i guess sachii cant wait for tomorrow's episode they look sooo cute n hot together love them...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed me goin to go now n watch the episode...WinkEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24AnurnaZaYaHolicSofna

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Nice post and yes  agham wants nimrit away from his life as he thinks he is not worth her..in fact he is in  two minds as he has lived with hatred in his heart for 20 yrs and now nimrit presence is affecting him in some way..

I feel too no matter wat nimrit wont leave agham but will try to make their relationship work..

Edited by saveeta24 - 15 May 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayaAnurna-AngelaKaParI-SofnaZaYaHolic

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Through the cross roads of life n small small incidents, they will slowly undertsnad how much they need, rely n want each other.

Agam's 'I am not worth of u' to nimrit n today saying to Amrit 'i prayed n overcame so many hurdles, not to separate from her'...

Considering the circumstances their marriage took place, his past, they kind of person Nimrit is, he doesn't feel worthy of any feelings, emotions from her.

But Life n Amrit's interference...will change both their perceptions, n eliminate the gaping gap between them...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaayacjs369ZaYaHolic

adventure_gurl

IF-Sizzlerz

adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
great post!

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divaniSofna

divani

divani

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
anurna u got way wid words gr8 post..its nice 2 c u on dis forum, lets hope dis jodi is upto our expection..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anurna

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Agam n Nimrit make one of the most adorable pair... HeartEmbarrassed
Agam very clearly stated that he is not worthy of her, that is because he is filled will only hatred and unhappiness... which will slowly be eliminated by Nimrit's care, understanding and love... her goodness and affection will change him from the bitter person that he is now.
Agam needs unbiased and selfless love which I am sure Nimrit will be able to give him once she comes to know what has made him the way he is ...
as far as Agam is concerned I feel he is already attracted to her though he is unaware of it ... he keeps looking at her and feels himself not worthy of her but I am sure he definitely wants her even though he keeps giving her the freedom to leave him...
They need to communicate with each other .. the begining of which might happen most probably today in his drunken state (as shown in the precap..I hope).. hope they come closer emotionally atleast so that it leads to beautiful love blossoming between them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaSofna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.