Page 2 Page 2

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Aamna Sharief

Rajev Khandelwal

Aamna samna

Sujal and Kashish get back together on Deal Ya No Deal, with the latter in the hotseat

Subhash K Jha

It's a deal Rajev Khandelwal cannot refuse. As the host of the reality game show Deal Ya No Deal, Rajev will interact with Aamna Sharief in the hotseat. The two share a warm on- and off-screen rapport.

"That's right. Aamna is expected to be on my show this week. This will give rumour mongers more reason to speculate," says Rajev. "Viewers haven't forgotten us as Sujal and Kashish in Kahiin To Hoga. I'm sure they'll be happy to see us together on television after a year. It's better than the phoney stories that circulate about us. This should be fun."

Rajev is clearly enjoying himself as the anchor of Deal Ya No Deal. "I made it plain at the outset that there would be no tears, hysterics or any other drama on the show. With me as the host, Deal Ya No Deal is purely a game to enjoy. Obviously, if someone loses a crore he's bound to cry. A natural display of emotions is fine. The channel and production house support my decision to avoid exploiting the contestants' emotions. We've gone easy on the usual celebrities as the idea was to make celebrities out of regular people," says Rajev.

Rajev admits the new 8 pm timing for Deal Ya No Deal isn't an ideal slot. "We had no choice. They wanted Boogie Woogie in our original 9 pm slot. Anyway, I'm enjoying my stint on the show. Although I never wanted to be an anchor, I wanted to see how capable I would be as one. Facing a live audience has really made me grow. I feel I'm one step ahead of my contemporaries who are so busy with soaps, that they've no time for anything else."

However, Rajev is unsure about taking up more anchoring assignments after Deal Ya No Deal. At present, he's shooting for Tony and Deya Singh's new daily Left Right Left on Sony Sab TV where he plays an army-man. His co-stars include Shweta Salve and newcomer Priyanka Bassi. Rajev has also shot a pilot for another forthcoming serial with Aamna Sharif.

I'm sure viewers will be happy to see us together on tv after a year. It's better than the phoney stories about us. This should be fun

Rajev Khandelwal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aamna samna :Rajeev-Aamna[Sujal-Kashish]" in Deal Ya No Deal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 03 June 2006 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Can anyone please tell, on which date will they show RAjeev-Aamna episode?

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 3:21am | IP Logged
dying to see the episode...it is going to rock with our fav jodi once againBig smile

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunaina02

Can anyone please tell, on which date will they show RAjeev-Aamna episode?

i av no idea..soon am sure...Big smile

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Dis article has already been posted in de forum..

RajeevGurtiFan

IF-Sizzlerz

RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.I am sure it's gonna be a rocking episode.

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...does anyone know...Left Right Left start hua kya??????????

s_labha

Goldie

s_labha

Posted: 04 June 2006 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Thx for sharing.. Big smile lookin forward to thos epi.. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top