Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

India-Forums

Agni first fight and cute moments (Page 2)

-AngelaKaParI- IF-Rockerz
-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

watching today's epi  i  feel  what  is disturbing him a bit  is nimrit presence in his life..its having an effect   on him but he is not ready to accept it. thus his anger..

he will lose his heart to her as they say jeet kar haarne wale ko baazigar kehete hein and agham is sure a baazigar..Smile

u know wat i havent watched the epi yet i'm about to go watch it now n then i'll chat with u on this ok sweets..i'll be back...WinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..

-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

watching today's epi  i  feel  what  is disturbing him a bit  is nimrit presence in his life..its having an effect   on him but he is not ready to accept it. thus his anger..

he will lose his heart to her as they say jeet kar haarne wale ko baazigar kehete hein and agham is sure a baazigar..Smile

hey so i'm back after watchin the episode gotta say i loved every bit of it sachii AgNi were jus uufff kya kahen lol..WinkEmbarrassed really love them cant wait for tomorrow's episode sachii wat a precap tht was uuff hawt i tell u..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i'm with u on tht nimrit's presence is makin it hard for him really he should jus accept the fact she's havin her effect on him like seriously she's effectin him n like u said he's not ready to accept it but his heart is sayin somethin else cause u know n i know wat the heart wants the heart wants lol n his heart wants nimrit its jus his mind doesnt but soon tht'll change too lol..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..ZaYaHolic

saveeta24 Coolbie
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
second you on that his heart is somehow accepting it but for now his mind is not of equal with his heart feelings for nimrit...

The drunk scene tomorrow i may be mistaken but he may reveal some truth of the heart to nimrit or say why you are not going away from my life as  i dont want you to open the door of my heart..

Edited by saveeta24 - 15 May 2012 at 11:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-AngelaKaParI-Sofna

-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

second you on that his heart is somehow accepting it but for now his mind is not of equal with his heart feelings for nimrit...

The drunk scene tomorrow i may be mistaken but he may reveal some truth of the heart to nimrit or say why you are not going away from my life as  i dont want you to open the door of my heart..

@PINK: i feel the same as u on this really i kind of get a gut feelin tht tomorrow he'll reveal his pain n agony to her dont know y but i also get this feeling he'll say somethin like tht cause we know it tht she's his key to his heart n he's not ready to accept this yet but sooner or later he'll have no choice cause by tht time his heart n mind will be on the same thing which is havin nimrit n lovin her... cause right now we see respect for her from his eyes n later i believe this respect of his will turn into his love for her cant wait haayyyee sachii they really r a match made in heaven...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..Sofna

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Today was just AgNilicious EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Although the YT vid i watched was Ouch, i got the gist of the epi n most imortantly th AgNi momentsTongue

Did u notice the way Nimrit was agitated with the way Amrit was slaying his character/reputation??...Irresponsible...No value for others feelings...etc etcDead...

Her 5 mins of fame before reality came 'clapping' inLOL  ...

Although i don't understand how she is his sali, considering she is Nimrites ELDER sister,
loved the way he put her in her place with the taunt.

Plus Nimrit telling her he doesn't take sugarTongue, n altho Nimrit  has voiced the truth of her marriage, Amrit can only grit through Agam's display of his wifes 'haq'... so cute how he is not bothered with what people think of him ... But  without realising is preserving her honour and dignity infront of others!!!

I'm absoloutely loving the cupid in his Mum...Big smile... I'm also loving Amrits jealousy as it becomes  reverse cupid for AgNi...hence the tea sceneTongueLOL

Agam will one day realise the truth of his words ... of 'how much he has prayed to get Nimrit as his wife.how may hurdles he has passed..only to separate.??'... Whwn the actual time comes, it won't be so easy to break this bond, although he said is so easily here...

Their cute car fight...huby/wife moment...both firm in their opinions... looks like Agam will be giving in more often than not...is that y he sed 'i thght it was MA' during the bike sceneROFL...

That's the beauty of these 2, they will not impose their views n thghts on one another...which actually helps the other to understand them better, n slowly implement those changes in their lives... Just like Agam said 'ma'...there will be many instances Agam will be able to bring  Amrit's REAL face to the fore...

How sweet, Nimrit wilingly going to wipe her husbands face with her sari... she could've got a cloth...

Precap.BlushingBlushing.Blushing...whatever happens...i hope they end up staying in one roomBlushing...

CV's plzzz take Amrit's story forward... it's becomingSleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..-AngelaKaParI--Anaya-

-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Today was just AgNilicious EmbarrassedLOLLOL
Although the YT vid i watched was Ouch, i got the gist of the epi n most imortantly th AgNi momentsTongue

Did u notice the way Nimrit was agitated with the way Amrit was slaying his character/reputation??...Irresponsible...No value for others feelings...etc etcDead...

Her 5 mins of fame before reality came 'clapping' inLOL  ...

Although i don't understand how she is his sali, considering she is Nimrites ELDER sister,
loved the way he put her in her place with the taunt.

Plus Nimrit telling her he doesn't take sugarTongue, n altho Nimrit  has voiced the truth of her marriage, Amrit can only grit through Agam's display of his wifes 'haq'... so cute how he is not bothered with what people think of him ... But  without realising is preserving her honour and dignity infront of others!!!

I'm absoloutely loving the cupid in his Mum...Big smile... I'm also loving Amrits jealousy as it becomes  reverse cupid for AgNi...hence the tea sceneTongueLOL

Agam will one day realise the truth of his words ... of 'how much he has prayed to get Nimrit as his wife.how may hurdles he has passed..only to separate.??'... Whwn the actual time comes, it won't be so easy to break this bond, although he said is so easily here...

Their cute car fight...huby/wife moment...both firm in their opinions... looks like Agam will be giving in more often than not...is that y he sed 'i thght it was MA' during the bike sceneROFL...

That's the beauty of these 2, they will not impose their views n thghts on one another...which actually helps the other to understand them better, n slowly implement those changes in their lives... Just like Agam said 'ma'...there will be many instances Agam will be able to bring  Amrit's REAL face to the fore...

How sweet, Nimrit wilingly going to wipe her husbands face with her sari... she could've got a cloth...

Precap.BlushingBlushing.Blushing...whatever happens...i hope they end up staying in one roomBlushing...

CV's plzzz take Amrit's story forward... it's becomingSleepy

i agree reality did come on her.. amrit needs to get it tht u not helpin urself but instead u helpin bringing AgNi closer then ever lol..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh cause in india whether she's older or younger sister u consider them sali's... cause both way she's his sister in law i guess.. hope this helped..Embarrassed

@PINK: with u on tht i totally agree... really his ma n nimrit's sis r playin cupids for AgNi which is jus great for us since we get to see hawt scenes lol..WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i think their car scene was jus too good loved everybit of it haayyee sachii..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i know right her wipin his face tht would have made my day even more awesome lol..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ya the precap is jus outstanding cant wait to see AgNi's interaction in this hopefully we'll get something really good...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Amrit Manthan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index