Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
First scene rocking as nimrit charming husband made his entry in the palace clapping ..a must watch scene..amrit so confidently saying agham has left nimrit..his screenpresence is just superb...  his sarcasm was too good and amrit facial expression  to watch..loved it how agham removed amrit hand from his and asked nimrit to make his tea..

Jealousy has no bounds for amrit now as she burnt the saree..

Agni in car and their small fight but also cute ... love it also how he looked at nimrit who was angry...next  agham put the radio on and just at that moment its about  married life..agham expression  was like why i put the radio on.. he told nimrit he feels he is not worth her..  i think she will prove him he is the one for her one day..

Nimrit may be blind in her sis love but agham knows her too well .he is too smart and even told nimrit that she is planning something.. nimrit not ready to listen anything about amrit..hope soon she get the reality check about her sis and listen to her husband...

Ending on another cute moment ..too bad agham you should have let nimrit clean your face but anyways loving these small interaction between them and this will sooner or later bring them closer..I was all smile when agham said i thought it was maa and not budiyaa as nimrit lectured him about it in the car to respect his elders...good  nimrit you will change him gradually..

Precap agham drunk on the terrace and close to nimrit all scared..i feel he wont harm her but may be pour out his heart feeling ..his pain of 20 yrs...

Felt good to watch Agni moment without the shadow of amrit as a KMH..

Edited by saveeta24 - 15 May 2012 at 10:28am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03xXxZiNnAyRaxXxakshaayaAnurnazuenakamiya..PlayfulKiss..-Misek--AngelaKaParI--Gaganjot--Anaya-ZaYaHolicSofna__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agni first fight and cute moments" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
wowowow lovely u made great points dont mind me callin u lovely ok sweets lol...EmbarrassedLOL
anyways i love wat u have said about their relationship really its one of a kind.. AgNi r really match made in heaven n no one can separate them once they start to bond more closely they will become one.. meaning they'll be one soul one heart two bodies but everything one which will be bad for the other person but good n hot for us to watch lol.. so really great post n thnks for writing...WinkClapClapEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..-Misek-ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
awasome post

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..-Misek--AngelaKaParI-

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Today agham said something  and he may have said it like this to shut amrit up  but its so true..

How could i not come..to make nimrit my wife i have done so many manaatein..wishes from God and gone through so much hurdles what you think just to separate from her..

Agham may be tough on the outside but soon his heart will start accepting nimrit as his wife..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gunita_03akshaaya..PlayfulKiss..-Misek--AngelaKaParI-SofnaZaYaHolic

-Misek-

Viewbie

-Misek-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Awesome post...ClapBi m literally sooo much in love with AgNi right now... Agam's entry was superb...LOL at Amrit..  

Loved the dialogues frm Agam, at least he maintained Nimrit's dignity.. Me thinking, when will Nimrit know abt the real intentions of Ameit.. I knw it's kinda far fetched but hope it happens soon.. Now, enjoying AgNilicious scenes..

I m loving budiya as well WinkLOL.. How she is helping in AgNi's relation unlike typical saas in other shows...

As for precap: bring it on tomorrow

Edited by _Simmy_ - 15 May 2012 at 10:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellagunita_03akshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..AnurnaZaYaHolic

-AngelaKaParI-

IF-Rockerz

-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Today agham said something  and he may have said it like this to shut amrit up  but its so true..

How could i not come..to make nimrit my wife i have done so many manaatein..wishes from God and gone through so much hurdles what you think just to separate from her..

Agham may be tough on the outside but soon his heart will start accepting nimrit as his wife..

@BLUE: i think in a way his heart is opening up to her only think is left him to realize it.. seriously love AgNi sooo much they rock really they have an awesome chemistry cant wait to see more of them..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..ZaYaHolic

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
watching today's epi  i  feel  what  is disturbing him a bit  is nimrit presence in his life..its having an effect   on him but he is not ready to accept it. thus his anger..

he will lose his heart to her as they say jeet kar haarne wale ko baazigar kehete hein and agham is sure a baazigar..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolic

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
omg superb moment between Agni a small fight well atleast they are doing something rather thn keeoing quite...they will soon come closer and thn fall in love...

Aham's clapping best part to slap amrit indirectlyLOL

akshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..-AngelaKaParI-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.