Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All the bitterness coming out like this, I am not sure what it means. But scares me, Gayatri is completely against Aarti at this point. Can she ever accept her now thats a big point. I am sure Yash is not just gonna leave the house...

I hope they don't go overboard with this..

And now why messing it up more by bringing Prashant😑
Edited by bbbccc - 11 years ago
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think Dubey expects Prashant will rescue Ansh πŸ˜†

🀣 he is also saying Prashant Ansh ka pita hai and woh Ansh ko dhoondhne ke liye zameen aasmaan ek kar dega...he does not know his son, does he? Shobha herself does not think this is a good ideaπŸ˜†
yipee thumbnail
ho gayi popat Dubey ki, Prashant says he cannot helpπŸ˜† Shobha is like mil gayi dil ko tasalliπŸ˜†

Maybe with this they r showing that blood relation se zyada feelings matter as even though Yash isnt Ansh's dad by blood he still is his father in true sense
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gayatri never shuts up no matter what. She has been further instigated. One of these days I'm going to have to shove something up her mouth.
yipee thumbnail
confusing precap - promos had Gaya3 putting the shart but precap showed Papa Scindia putting the shart πŸ˜• Can someone correct me if I am wrong? I got a call just then so maybe I didnt hear properlyEdited by yipee - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok so Mr .Dubey feels Prashant will help since Ansh is his blood πŸ˜†..so he calls up Prashant inspite of Shobha wanring that no use he is a moron πŸ˜†

Mr .Dubey tells Prashant about 10 crore and Ansh kidnapping  but Prashant is like I m myself in financial mess ,I cant do anything ...your beti married Yash scindia na ..ask her to take his help

After Dubey puts down the phone ,Shobha is like , got it now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Precap is shocking ...Daddy Scindia says Ansh cant stay with Aarti or else Aarti too will hv to leave this house 😲😲...Yash is not there ...Aarti and all r shocked
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

Gayatri never shuts up no matter what. She has been further instigated. One of these days I'm going to have to shove something up her mouth.

Duct Tape! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aarya4ever... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am fed up of seeing Gayatri. I don't want to see her so much. In each episode , We get at least one or two scene of Gayatri. CV's are going to stretch the whole kidnapping issue this week. I am sure.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok see in SBS we saw Aarti is with Yash in that kidnapping place ..so both go together which means this whole condtion of Ansh cant stay will Aarti will b sorted out by Yash beforehand only  before they leave to give the ransom to the kidnappers

Yash might say if Ansh and Aarti leaves , then I too leave this house because this is part of my duty as a husband and father πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

So I m sure a face-off regarding this condition is coming up tomorrow πŸ˜›
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well they will have all ill feelings out and then try to create understanding and change in relationship it's the storm before calm