May15thPromo-DC nay banaye Jodi

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This is the new promo which is showing DC is the mastermind creator in making Akshat and Meenakshi's jodi and without a jodi Reality show thanda padtha hai !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un4k8Twb4R4&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you Shanti.. Was waiting for this promo from last 3 days... Today because of Rekha and you, we could get glimpse of this promo...

As per this, DC wants a real love story between Akshat and Meenakshi... Let us see where it leads... Very interesting story line...
shanti05 thumbnail
I lobb the killer DC , saab ko apney isharon pay nachwatha hai !!

World of his own 😃
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is a very misleading promo, one which is showing what viewers think of DC meaning he is planning a reel love story but the episode showed something else, It was Alan who said they need to have  a date to get to know each other, so in my eyes what is happening is two partners in a romantic dance now getting to know each other better and it worked right, they have almost sorted out their differences. Now whether while working with each other they develop feelings that is another story. Edited by rekha03 - 11 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Alan tells DC abt the date or Dc tells Alan ...
edited Alan tells Dc that they cannot get along they need to spend time together so DC says sort of a date 😳
Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmm awesome promo ..DC is wicked yaar so full of energy  way he behaves yaar i mean his actions and everything ..he dosnt look like apu the actor plying DC but he looks like DC born and bred TV producer
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow .awesome pormo ...thanks a lot di