Joined: 25 May 2004
1) Some months have 30 days,some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days? ____________________ 2) If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken? ____________________ 3) I went to bed at eight o'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine o'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm? ____________________ 4) Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?____________________ 5) A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left? ___________________ 6) If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first? ____________________ 7) A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear? ____________________ 8) Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have? ___________________ 9) How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark? ____________________ 10) If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburg to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, what's the name of the driver? ____________________ Answers in the following article - no cheating now! GOOD LUCK! Answers:1) All of them. Every month has at least 28 days.
2) 1 hour. If you take a pill at 1 o'clock,then another at 1.30 and the last at 2 o'clock,they will be taken in 1 hour.
3) 1 hour. It is a wind up alarm clock which cannot discriminate between a.m. and p.m.
4) 70. Dividing by half is the same as multiplying by 2.
5) 9 live sheep.
6) The match.
7) White. If all walls face south, the house must be on the North Pole.
8) 2 apples. I HAVE 3 APPLES, YOU TAKE 2, WHAT DO YOU HAVE?
9) None. It was Noah, not Moses.
10) YOU are the driver.
Grading Scale (out of 10)
6: High school pupil
5: Primary school pupil
3: College lecturer
2: University lecturer
1: Member of Congress
The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:
mayad, nareshSV, kriti_atharv,
IQ test - try it NOW!!
Author: shruti_5 Replies: 2 Views: 522
|shruti_5||2||522||14 June 2008 at 10:52pm by Shazia_haya|
Author: yuvi_ashi Replies: 11 Views: 1287
|yuvi_ashi||11||1287||24 April 2008 at 7:24am by Kai.|
Author: Star_on_earth Replies: 5 Views: 494
|Star_on_earth||5||494||23 December 2007 at 1:24pm by fly2me|
Man Claims Dry Burp Flawed Breath Test!
Author: WillSmith456 Replies: 1 Views: 490
|WillSmith456||1||490||16 September 2007 at 1:41pm by o|oNaTaShAo|o|
Test for Dementia
Author: Shazia_haya Replies: 6 Views: 573
|Shazia_haya||6||573||06 September 2007 at 10:20am by o|oNaTaShAo|o|
Popular Channels :
Quick Links :