Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Welcome to Daily Episode Discussion Thread

Dear Friends,

Show is turning interesting and gripping.. Lots of drama in the form of Sameer ki kahani. He has given amazing performance yesterday...
DC has planned a love story between Akshat and Meenakshi,...

Ranks of Apurva and Sidhhant have increased. Kudos to the forum members...ClapClapClap

Today we may see what happens to Sameer. Hope he survives and comes back with a bang as a wild card entry.

A Small Pre-cap:

Sameer pleads with DC for a chance to get into the academy. But DC asks the eliminated contestants to prepare more and try next year. Meenakshi consoles Sameer and motivates him to get back to his parents. Akshat and Meenakshi are unhappy as DC asks them to make a pair. Sameer hesitatingly goes back home but his father shuts the door on seeing him. (This precap is captured from LifeOK Youtube channel)

What will happen to Sameer?
How Meenakshi coups up with Akshat?
Do we see the preps for Gala Round today?

Let us see today's episode to find answers.

Please share your views, thoughts and have fun on this thread till tomorrow...

Note: We create a thread every day to discuss all the points regarding the
episode. That way we maintain the forum well and also keep it Pink...

A special request to silent readers. If you do not want to comment its ok, But please click LIKE on the comments so that we know you guys are with us.

A promotional Siggy contest is happening. Please do participate.

Please hit ChaskaMeter without Fail.
Comment on actor profiles twice a day.
Comment on the old articles - every one can comment twice on an article.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 16 May 2012 at 9:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesaj_12Limovasanthi16poo_sasdpsanmolswethasyam08soni595shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "15/05: Epi-Disc : Sameer ka Kya Hoga?" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Bhanu I put the new promo..

I hope Sameer is fine, I have it a thought after what Dc said, He may be good in solo performance but he hs shut when he has to pair with some one or he lacks confidence when he is doing it in front of audence who is out of his cocoon...

He needs to bring out the inner fear out and be rooted...If the world out is tough Dc 's world is tougher period...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesasdpsanmolswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Yes Shanit. you are right... Is duniya me Becharonki koi jagah nahi hai... Sameer has to firm up...

vasanthi16asdpsanmolswethasyam08

juwi

juwi

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yaar 1st i lyked sameerz character and story but now hez behaving lyk a coward and crying all the time, its so much annoyingDead ,.,everyone motivated him,..meenu, DC and even angad but nothing changed in his character, he has to be strong and i hope we see sum changing in his character today.. Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08shanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
If u see meenakshi was also beechari, Ok her case is different , but yes Sameer would be harassed more and somewhere this academy wants people who are rooted with bases...

Even the first time when DC  gave him a chance he did because he saw that that guy showed passion junoon and wanted to scale him up due to himself not due to any fear he held but that did'nt show up when he was doing the duo performance as the competition is tough and it counts big time..

I hope he is Ok will now what he plans to do todays episode

ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juwi

yaar 1st i lyked sameerz character and story but now hez behaving lyk a coward and crying all the time, its so much annoyingDead ,.,everyone motivated him,..meenu, DC and even angad but nothing changed in his character, he has to be strong and i hope we see sum changing in his character today.. Ermm
He has to push himself. A stage is set for you motivate urself that why ur inner self has to plunge into the competition and secure ur spot otherwise as he said bechara ko koi nahi bhav detha and how long can u be bechara when ur aim is to be somthing

U need to get it urself people can guide u but ur self fight is the best to overcome this

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesvasanthi16ApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08

jyothi_cool

IF-Sizzlerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
guys I am so sorry tat I can't do the live update as I am not well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanswethasyam08

ApoorvaFan

Viewbie

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
No problem Jyothi... I will try to write few lines... Let me get hold of the links then...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.