Aasman Se Aage

DC and Meenakshi love birds in LoveLand (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I dont want to see DC fall for anybody the way he is , if he falls for emotions then he can't make another reality showWink, all his plans will have to change then, he might start making love sagas for TV.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01shanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DC and Meenakshi love birds in LoveLand (Page 3)" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
DC is extremely unique character accroding to me the most hatkey seen on television. Uska Love life is  far beyond reach now, He is emotional but so layered... I would love to see his passion side one day.. WOuld love to see him making Love stories Kabhi tho Uspay bhi pyaar hoga.. will wait Embarrassed 

sami01asdpsanmol

juwi

juwi

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yehi to dekhna k DC p luv ka asar hota h ya nhi well im sure very much sure hez gonna enter in LoveLand and it will effect his life...well not sure it will b gud for him or bad...
And im little bit confused ! All three pairs are so gud...but i know i love DC meenu more,.,feel sad for alan :( he shouldn't die...and i like sandhya also, so decent girl..

asdpsanmolshanti05

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
dont know about Dc falling in love with meenakshi..but I just want DC's story...means some sotry about his past..
starting from shekhar,anmol..both of them have no family..I want to know about DC's family..from his dialogue its clear that he had some painful past..I want to know about that...more than DC falling in love with someone I want someone to love him dearly ..thats all I want.

@topic maker : welcome to the ASA forum..hope to see u around

juwi

juwi

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
@above comment
yeah its a truth I cant deny dat...i also want all the happiness for DC, i want sumone to luv him unconditionally nd to luv him for what he is and i want meenu to be dat "sumone"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Aasman Se Aage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.