Balika Vadhu

Collector vs. Begger :-)

timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I watched 1000th episode of BV (14/05/12) and was curiously looking for all the people who were there in celebrations. There were a few missing ones. Here are a few:

Shyam and Sugna: They were missing because they had gone to attend marriage ceremony..understood

Asha and Abhi: They had gone for their honeymoon and Daadisa could not reach them as there was no mobile connection.

Madan Singh: He was too busy buying all the toys that he could not reach on time.

Maakhan (domestic help): He was anticipating Katora Couple and was busy decorating the cowshed for they stay.

Phooli & Gulli: They were busy teaching kids on how to dance and hence were no where to be seen.

Anandi's parents: They were missing because...

I thought Katora couple would also be missing. But according to unreliable sources of Jetsar Beggers Union Jagya was playing "Bhopu" πŸ₯³ in the band🀣. He wanted to be the lead band master but the band told him NO. Gauri was seen dancing in Mela along with other side dancers 🀣

The Jetsar Beggars Union also reports that after the band was disbanded Jagya was claiming "Bhopu" as his property since he played and used it on a very special occasion (ex-wife's appreciation) and Gauri was seen running away with all the garlands that Anandi wore so that she could decorate her Mumbai haveli for her Sacha Pyar arrival🀣

Edited by timepass - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Maakhan (domestic help): He was anticipating Katora Couple and was busy decorating the cowshed for they stay. "

🀣
alice1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
''The Jetsar Beggars Union also reports that after the band was disbanded Jagya was claiming "Bhopu" as his property since he played and used it on a very special occasion (ex-wife's appreciation) and Gauri was seen running away with all the garlands that Anandi wore so that she could decorate her Mumbai haveli for her Sacha Pyar arrival🀣''

hahahahaha tooo good!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a thumbs up to you 😊
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ€£  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[hahahahaha tooo good!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† a thumbs up to you 😊
[/QUOTE]
Thank you 😊
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀣 @ gauri being seen running away with the garlands!! too funny.
Gawari saying that since the Ghora sa (horse) of Jaitsar is getting more footage than the bhopuwala jughead...she is ready to marry him but the Ghora sa rejects her and gives her a good kick saying...she is actually a Ghori sa (female horse/ mare) , she changed places with her ghora sa husband as she knew pizza madam was coming for the ceremony in Jaitsar and also knows about her husband snatching neeyat..

Ghori Sa after kicking anandi - 'kamini meri husband pe dore daalti hai? tujhe toh mera neighbour gadha sa (donkey) bhi bhaav nahi dega'  🀒🐷πŸ€ͺ
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshBendre

Gawari saying that since the Ghora sa (horse) of Jaitsar is getting more footage than the bhopuwala jughead...she is ready to marry him but the Ghora sa rejects her and gives her a good kick saying...she is actually a Ghori sa (female horse/ mare) , she changed places with her ghora sa husband as she knew pizza madam was coming for the ceremony in Jaitsar and also knows about her husband snatching neeyat..

Ghori Sa after kicking anandi - 'kamini meri husband pe dore daalti hai? tujhe toh mera neighbour gadha sa (donkey) bhi bhaav nahi dega'  🀒🐷πŸ€ͺ

@bolded: I think it should be Gauri...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: avantikasharma1

@bolded: I think it should be Gauri...πŸ˜†

no dear i meant ghori sa ( female horse) ghora sa ( male horse) plz refer to the jaitser news thread.. U will understand that i am refering to the horse that ran taking anandi in the carriage in 1000th episode