Balika Vadhu

BV - May 15th 2012 - Written Update - Complete

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajasthan CM presents award to Anandi for all her achievements. They request Anandi to say a few words. Anandi recites some poem she learnt in school as a kid. The poem describes a girl's dreams and how the dreams are broken. She says this poem depicts the evils of bal-vivah. This is what has inspired to come forward in life. She declares that all Jetsarians deserve the award along with her. She thanks all the people who have helped her in her endeavors. She thanks her teacherji, DS, Sumitra, Bhairav and all others. Anandi says she will strive to abolish Bal vivah as much as she can and also to educate all girls. She also vows to make Jetsar an example to the rest of the country. Everyone is happy and applaud.

CM then announces that he has appointed a collector for Jetsar who will help in Jetsar's development and progress. He calls out Shivraj Shekhar, the new collector of Jetsar. Everyone turns around to see who it is. Anandi is shocked to see her savior walk toward the stage flanked by security guards. DS too realises Shivraj saved Anandi. DS tells Bhairav and Basanth that Shivraj saved Anandi. 

Shivraj says that first time in his career he has been posted to a place, which went from village to jilla in a matter of minutes. He hopes to have the villager's support and says that with a sarpanch like Anandi, there is no need for him. DS tells Bhairav that she thought the collector would be a khoosat, but he is in fact a jawaan-baaka chora 😆, who is so handsome. Bhairav chides her and tells her he knows what she is thinking. but its possible Shivu is married. DS wonders who is the lucky girl is who is married to Shivu. Shivu tells everyone they can approach him anytime. Everyone applaud. 

They announce Anandi's school girls' programme next. The girls dance. Anandi and Shivu glance at each other and smile. 

Precap
Shivu playing the dhol while Anandi dances with her girls. Everyone looks on happily. DS looks at the two is very happy

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the express fast update!! Today's episode was fantabulous!! Anandi's speech was nice and touching.. Entry of New collector - Shivraj after announcement by CM was grand and Majestic.. The BG and grandeur of the sequence made Shivraj look like a young prince!! Dadisa was super-excited like a young kid when she saw that saviour of Anandi was actually the new collector!! Listening to Collector's speech, it looks like he is well aware of Anandi's hardwork and goodness, he is impressed with her to an extent!! His speech was short and crisp, well done!! Kids danced beautifully and the episode ended with beautiful smiles of ShivAn!! OMG what a fabulous precap guys!! Both r looking gorgeous!! Edited by Udhay - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uday there is a reason why the updates update. If you wish to update you should contact the team and volunteer instead of writing update in a thread like this. It's not fair and nice
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ...👏

Can't wait for tomorrow episode after watching PRECAP 😳 😳
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh take ur time priya...
😊

Chhoti anandi and badi anandi's poem..she was helpless and now a confident sarpanch..time has changed..

I remember I was mad at ds at the time of chhoti anandi but ds too changed😆
=edit=

the way ds reacted after seeing collector..just hilarious and instantly started match making…and bhiron got that..it is good that she didn't imagine him in any attitre ..that would have very strange. 😆

Again a perfect entry..and his speech was short and simple…! Good. And anandi her speech was nice too..love the way she mentioned every teacher in her life…

Both smile at each other…that's very cute.

And precap….aayore maaro dholna,,,really anandi!!😉 Yeah near u with dhol!

shiv-anandi looked perfect….and ds is la la land..😍

Edited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
@Suchi: Mistake rectified.. My post edited.. Sorry..
priyush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he was awesome today by yesterday episod only v known that he was gentle helping n wont show pride as he was a collector like that if he want to show he can show before all n a cute precap i can dream marriage celebration 👏 hungama! i want anandi to have a happy life thought siddarth is not so cute as shashank but he suits in dat character well all d best siddarth show miracle wth ur act!😊 nooo jaaan re union😡
lehermalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm yet to catch the episode...did Dadisa imagine him in a groom's dress? 😃
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

A nice episode. Although A's speech went too long but it was needed to emphasize the crux of the show. I love the poetry she recited so touching and so symbolic of the theme of the show. I am actually glad A's speech reflected the plight of victims of child marriage from a kid's perspective. That's probably what will touch the hearts of millions. Liked seeing the contrast of confidence of child A and the present A who has come a long long way in spite of all the troubles and obstacles she has faced.

Also liked the entry of the new collector. His speech was to the point and reflected how approachable he will be.

Ds was really cute. Immediately started match making. Bhairav was quick in understanding his mother's intentions. 😆 Hopefully A's future is only written with the golden ink of Shiv, as DS put it. Pl CVs hope Shiv is here to stay and A's life partner too 😍
Udhay thumbnail
Originally posted by: lehermalhotra

I'm yet to catch the episode...did Dadisa imagine him in a groom's dress?😃

No, such kind of scene was not shown.. :)