Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-EndlessSmile-

IF-Rockerz

-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
hmmm..she can take time.but she shud sum back vd a super show..love her!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "upset! (Page 3)" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Haan yaar, came back here after a very long time to see what has happened to anupriya...

I mean, taking tooo much time isnt gud either... Then u get out of the focus of industry!

shivluvestaanu

shivluvestaanu

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I'm Also Missing My Angel So Much...Just Want Her Back...Hope She Comes Soon...And Wish We Gotta Too See Our HarshIya Together On 26th Nov... Tongue

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

I know Ouch..Its damn frustrating ..

But maybe she is waiting for an offer where both her and HC can work together Wink..I am such a hopeless Harshiya fan EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey guys m too harshiya fan and loved tere liye alot waiting for anu's come back but will like to see both together

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
same here. every time i come to I-F the first thing i do is check if she's coming back on tv :/ but maybe she has a good reason. anyways would love to see her again! if not on shows then somewhere im missing her. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top