Page 4 Page 4

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Task is...KISS :O:O (Page 3)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

Originally posted by -Asmi-

rhea nein peheli baar koi aakal ka kam kiya, yuvi ko ye task dekar :P

hahahaha yeah dats y he said right yestrday she has zarurat se zyada dimaag which she dus actually put in gud useLOLLOL

lmaooo, i wish usko wo neta ko kiss karna pade, that will be fun to watch.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@Aarti hahahaha yeah i knw wen the fresher's aprt track strtd i wished to see sumthing jhakas happening and all but i guess this is how dey always do it give it a slow motion and den end of the week they give such a dhakka ke sab heran pareshan ho jathe hai...i wish they wud move this track faster and show sum gud scenes of YuvReen coz seriusly dey actually do sizzle up the screen EmbarrassedLOL
hahahaha Bakho tou dekhti nahi hai yaar warna usse yahan bhagateROFLROFLROFL

..DamonCrazy..

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
ahhh farah...i so want bakho here hehehe..forum ke mazee kuch aur hi hote hai...FB chat is so feeka in front of that lolaa...and mummy i so want ki ye track bhagaye warna roz reoz cv's ko galiya mai ni de sakti...btw sirf mujhe hi laga ya wo ghonchu gyanesh actually edward jaisa lag rha tha...i mean so white hahahha...and red lips and shining upar se black suit hehehe

sweetshine-Hudi-

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
^ .. Edward and Gynash...?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockStarHuda

^ .. Edward and Gynash...?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Stern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern SmileStern Smile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i meant a cheap replica of edward ROFL

Edited by kajen - 15 May 2012 at 8:38am

sweetshine-Hudi-

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
haha.haha.. cheap replics of Edward...? that's greatLOL.. he is so white and Have Red Lips... but I think  Gynash's Teeth Have Some problemErmm

sweetshine

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Pata tha pata tha pata tha mujhe ki yahi hoga Kuch!!!
OMG...can't wait!!! Kya hoga re!!

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.