Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

OMG we all think so much alike...i just saw farah's post...thought of commenting on it and as i was studying sath me i was typi9ng dheere dheere and seee here ib post and 3 new posts and all containing the same thing i said lol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine..DamonCrazy..-Hudi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Task is...KISS :O:O (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Havo.. Thanks To Ria...    As You said i think our dreams are coming True so fast...EmbarrassedLOL... 

when I Heard that my condition was like...Shocked Shocked Embarrassed Day Dreaming Evil Smile 

Waiting for 2morows Epi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

HAHAHAHA i wonder ye KISS ki stories kab khatam hogi serials me...kisi ko task dena ho KISS...kiss...wat is this lol *it rhymes fir se*

but seriously i wanna see yuvi plant a kiss on suvi's kiss..u know it wud loook so cute...coz m sure with that he might mumble sumthing in her ear which will leave her crestfallen and thus making it the new twist of the show ...woah m thinking alot but man i really want a ncie scene...when yuvi was gazing at suvi aaj i was thinking aaj ye pakka iske sath dance karega,,,i was expecting him to forcefully pull her towards himself and make her dance with him in a quiet corner...u know rey-kria;s rose party dance type!

hahahahahaha sooo true aarti even i was thinking dat how many shows will dey show the same kiss task and den lots of luk luk hawa hawa and suddenly fight hahahaahaROFLROFL

hahahahaha HI5 we all thinking the same ROFLROFL
seirusly the luk UV had staring at SG i was lyk abhi uthega ye aur zabardasti nachega wid SG hayyee i so wana see sumthing lyk datEmbarrassedLOL

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged

OMG we all think so much alike...i just saw farah's post...thought of commenting on it and as i was studying sath me i was typi9ng dheere dheere and seee here ib post and 3 new posts and all containing the same thing i said lol!

INCH PINCH ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

HAHAHA okay in all this excitement i was slamming my palms on the sides of lappy like a dholkie hehehehehe...mad i tell u.. m mad...btw hahaha farah i wish they show us a gud scene...to be frank nowadays SG is moving so slowww like a snail...most of the tym i prefer watching it while doing something else as well...i mean lol while studying or while logging into fb..coz seriously SG is not moving its crawling...bakho ko bula ke iss show ko BHAGANA padega :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine..DamonCrazy..-Hudi-

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
ouch farah dard hota hai don't pinch lol...

sweetshine..DamonCrazy..

-Hudi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hudi-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged

HAHAHA okay in all this excitement i was slamming my palms on the sides of lappy like a dholkie hehehehehe...mad i tell u.. m mad...btw hahaha farah i wish they show us a gud scene...to be frank nowadays SG is moving so slowww like a snail...most of the tym i prefer watching it while doing something else as well...i mean lol while studying or while logging into fb..coz seriously SG is not moving its crawling...bakho ko bula ke iss show ko BHAGANA padega :P

Put fire On

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockStarHuda

Put fire On
her bhaggu kyuConfusedLOLLOL

sweetshine-Hudi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.