Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
OMMMGEEE Preecaaap hahahaha ofcourse no guesses YuvReen end up being the two ppl to be given the taskLOL to but shittt...Task is UV shud kiss SG Shocked ROFL ROFL (dreams jaldi sach ho rahe hai humare  ROFL ROFL ROFL)

But ofocurse there wont be any kiss hahahaTongueLOL not atleast as of now but damn i wonder wat's gona happen tmrw either UV will end up insulting SG taking his bharas out ConfusedOuchor CV's will surprise us wid sumthingROFLROFLROFL 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anku_20virman18soumyak_Rashmivampyrgirlrichadimpzzmeeryy---Shweta---dazzlerfananamika143...sariminoz.Imzi..DamonCrazy...JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Task is...KISS :O:O" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
So SO excited!!!!!!Sumtyms I simply luv Ria!!!!I just hope it doesnt turn in2 a fite though.

I was actually xpecting a dance or sumthing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryydazzlerfan-Hudi-sweetshine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
rhea nein peheli baar koi aakal ka kam kiya, yuvi ko ye task dekar :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

virman18dazzlerfan-Hudi-sweetshine..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DamonCrazy_D3

So SO excited!!!!!!Sumtyms I simply luv Ria!!!!I just hope it doesnt turn in2 a fite though.

LOLLOLhahaha i knw sumtyms it feels lyk she is jus trying to bring them closerTongue ...hope we do get to see sumthing gud but damn the way UV is bottling up his anger lolz i feel he is gona bring it out all soon on SGConfused

yeah even i thot mayb dey will get a dance together and we cud have got a passionate aggressive danceDay Dreaming *sigh* wen will dreams cum trueLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dazzlerfan-Hudi-..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Asmi-

rhea nein peheli baar koi aakal ka kam kiya, yuvi ko ye task dekar :P

hahahaha yeah dats y he said right yestrday she has zarurat se zyada dimaag which she dus actually put in gud useLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

virman18..DamonCrazy..-Hudi-

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLLOLhahaha i knw sumtyms it feels lyk she is jus trying to bring them closerTongue ...hope we do get to see sumthing gud but damn the way UV is bottling up his anger lolz i feel he is gona bring it out all soon on SGConfused

yeah even i thot mayb dey will get a dance together and we cud have got a passionate aggressive danceDay Dreaming *sigh* wen will dreams cum trueLOLLOL
I know...Like the KriYaansh Rose Day dance.Hotness personified!!!!

*Sigh*Really miss them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryymedha_is_me-Hudi-sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
HAHAHAHA i wonder ye KISS ki stories kab khatam hogi serials me...kisi ko task dena ho KISS...kiss...wat is this lol *it rhymes fir se*

but seriously i wanna see yuvi plant a kiss on suvi's kiss..u know it wud loook so cute...coz m sure with that he might mumble sumthing in her ear which will leave her crestfallen and thus making it the new twist of the show ...woah m thinking alot but man i really want a ncie scene...when yuvi was gazing at suvi aaj i was thinking aaj ye pakka iske sath dance karega,,,i was expecting him to forcefully pull her towards himself and make her dance with him in a quiet corner...u know rey-kria;s rose party dance type!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

virman18meeryydazzlerfan-Hudi-sweetshine..DamonCrazy..

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetshine

I know...Like the KriYaansh Rose Day dance.Hotness personified!!!!

*Sigh*Really miss them.

hahahaha bang on LOLwas just remembering dose days of us dreaming abt itTongue and now we r doing dat for YuvReenEmbarrassedLOL

yeah seriusly miss dem a lotDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

medha_is_me..DamonCrazy..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.