Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nellie_2 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

i think sweet shagun..said it all really πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ]please continue

Yes i dont think i can beat sweet shagun!!! πŸ˜† I wont compete!!! But its real good please continue!!!πŸ‘

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My dear dc......

loved it! πŸ˜ƒ !!!!!!!!!!!

again you are doing a great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....

haahahahaha πŸ˜† , I knewed.....
just continue......

( go girl....make me proud πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , also make my say: filmy very filmy.....)
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please do continue ... going crazy over here.
hp85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS VERY GOOD
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shali

My dear dc......

loved it! πŸ˜ƒ !!!!!!!!!!!

again you are doing a great job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .....

haahahahaha πŸ˜† , I knewed.....
just continue......

( go girl....make me proud πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , also make my say: filmy very filmy.....)

lolzzzzz I knew it!! don't worry about the filmy aspect, I'll take much care of itπŸ˜†

everyone else, all I can say is "wow"...! what an amazing response!! ab to mujhe continue karna hi parega!! you guys are truly amazing in your support, I love it and you!! I will post today for sure so watch this space! thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

dc

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Here goes Part 2...
recap: bani had been waiting for Mr. Walia to come home its late at night. She can't take it no more and goes downstairs looking for him and the phone rings. Inspector Chaudhry tells her that Mr. Walia has met with an accident and Bani is left shell shocked!!

Bani stands there... as if she had been struck with a massive wave. She can't move... "why?" she thinks... "Bani, Bani..?? kya hua" calls a voice, but she cannot make out who. all that she can say is "Mr. Waa... Mr. Waalia.." in a breaking voice. Adi, "Jai.. Kya hua Jai ko?!". He looks at her and realizes there is no use so he grabs the phone and listens to the police officer. He is shocked! and tells Dadi and calls everyone else down and everyone is stunned. Meanwhile, Bani's feet start moving, unwillingly... she runs out the door leaving a whail of cries, "Bani, Bani.. ruko". Oblivious to the words she runs to the nearest car... adi makes it and drives with her. The whole drive to the hospital Bani unrestlessly looks out the window with tears pouring out of her eyes. the song is playing in the back..."nazrein bichadein, pehra lagadein dil pe, par dil kissi ki na maane. Kaaton pe chalke, sholon mein jalke. roke, milke raheingay deewane o o o .. chahat ki lau to aandhi mein bhi jhilmilaye... shayad yahi to pyar hai..."

hospital...
everyone is else is coming behind them while Bani and Adi are running to the reception desk. Bani cannot speak... her heart is racing... Adi, "nurse, Mr.Jai Walia kahan hai?". Nurse, "woh is waqt operation theatre mein hai, unki halat bahut kharab hai". She points to the direction of the operation theatre. Bani runs and Adi and gradually the others arrive and follow.

Doc comes out of the operation room and sees the whole Walia khandaan standing there with Bani in front of them all. She runs up towards him. Bani, "Dr. Mr.Walia ki halat kaisi hai?". Doc, "Dekhiye, unki halat bahut kharab hai..." That's all Bani really hears and she is gets pushed behind the others as they come fwd to volunteer their blood. Doc's finished sentence,"...Unka bahut khoon behgaya hai aur humare paas blood bank mein unka tohra sa hi baaki hai... aap meinse kisi ka blood chahiye hoga". Everyone comes and volunteers. Jigyasa arrives and runs to the doctor breaking through everyone. She cries uncontrollably. All of a sudden she turns and faces Bani and takes her by the arm. Jigs, "Ye sab tumhari wajase hua hai!! agaar jai bhaiya ko kuch bhi hua na Bani, to mujhse bura koi nahin hoga... yaad rakhna" (waise Jigs say burra abhi bhi koi nahin na kyun? πŸ˜†)... A few at a time everyone goes and gets their blood tested.

meanwhile Bani has wondered to the mandir in the hospital. she looks at the idol and tears flow down her cheeks. Bani thinking with her eyes shut tight and hands folded infront of her with utmost sharda "Hey Bhagwaan, mein nahin jaanti ke mere mann mein kya chal raha hai.. shayd mein samjhna hi nahin chahti... lekin mein inta jaanti hoon ke Mr.Walia ko agar kuch bhi hua toh shayad mein apne aapko kabhi na maaf karpaoongi... unho ne mere saath jo bhi kiya, woh unjaane mein hi tha... please Bhagwaan, unhe baksh dijiye... baksh dijiye..." emotions take over...

Doc comes back informing everyone of the blood results, "Kitni hairaani ki baat hai ke intay logon mein Mr.Walia ka blood kisi se nahin match hua...". Bani emerges from the crowd slowly with a powerful aura to her. Bani, "Doctor, aap mera blood lijiye. mujhe poora yakin hai ke mera blood unsay zaroor match karega". Doc nods and asks her to come in. Jigs is fuming with anger and is about to move when Adi holds her back and gives her a look like, "it's a matter of your brother's life and death".

Doc comes out again, "congratulations blood mil gaya... well, Mrs.Walia ka blood O positive hai, is liye woh kisi ko bhi blood de sakti hai". everyone breathes a sigh of relief.

Through a window in the doors we can see Bani laying on one bed with Jai on the other in critical condition. a tube is connecting the two and Bani is looking over at Jai...completely hurt. song, "chahat ki lau to, aandhi mein bhi jhilmilaye... shayad yahi..."

Bani comes out and Docs get back to work. Bani goes and comforts Dadi. Then she goes and stands by the door looking in where Jai is lying with tubes sticking out of him. Song is playing... and the media arrive.. they surround Bani. reporter, "Mrs.Walia, aap ka kya kehna hai? Mr.Walia ki ab kaisi halat hai"... Bani, "dekhiye... Mr.Walia ek bahut he aachay insaan hai, aur mera ye maana hai ke upar wala achay logon ke saath acha hi karta hai... Mujhe poora vishwaas hai ke unhay kuch nahin hoga. Kuch nahin hoga unhe" Reporter turns to the camera, "abhi aapne dekha ke Mrs.Walia kehnay hai ke unkay pati ko kuch nahin hoga. agay jo bhi hoga, hum aapko batay rahenge".

Bani is looking in the window crying softly. Suddenly she wipes her eyes and just stands there as if her will power alone will make this man better... this man with whom she has no true relation yet a relation which is more pure than any other... "shayad yahi toh.."

cheers,
dc
kimlee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi desi, what a story, plz continue the story as soon as possible
Raania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome

do continue 😳
desi chic thumbnail