My version of the future

Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello guys, I am a new member to this site and love reading the updates and comments on TD. I would really like to take the time and THANKS the moderator for dedicating their time to update and give info regarding the cast of TD. You have and are doing an excellent job. Keep it up.

Getting to TD... since Sumitra has somewhat regained her conscience and considers Poori to be her daughter-in-law (DIL) and Dish to be a family friend.

Now my version of the story:

Sumitra will tell the truth regarding Gargi, on how she has killed Dhruv, Gargi somehow will manage to escape. Probably be gone for sometime so we can focus on DK, Dish, Vedant, and Poori's square.  Poori will try to woo, Vedant over since she knows that he has the power of attorney to Kanaka Empire but will fail.  Poori will also try to impress Sumitra on how good bahu she is so she can stay in the house and try to get close to either DK or Vedant.  Dish on the other hand, the goody too shoes that she is, will also impress Sumitra by taking good care of her. Sumitra seeing this will develop a soft corner for her and will also see her friendliness with Vedant and tell those two to get married as DK is already married to Poori in her eyes. Seeing this DK will get mad and will create more problems for DK and Dish to be together. (They are going to really make us wait for us to see DK and Dish to be together)  Now that we all know that Vedant is in love with Dish, and wants her to be happy, will perhaps play sometime of game to get Dish and DK together or have Dish to him self.  I predict that Vedant is going to make DK choose between Kanaka Empire and Dish. Now if DK chooses Kanaka Empire, he looses Dish forever.  If he chooses Dish, he will have a conflict on accepting her since according to his mother he is married to Poori.  Also by doing this Vedant is trying to push either DK or Dish to tell the truth to Sumitra.  I think Gargi is going to come back trying to kill Sumitra.  But I think it is going to be a while before that comes.  I believe the writes wants us to now focus on the triangle of DK, Dish, and Vedant.

Let me know what you think of my version of the story.  

Once again I want to Thanks the moderator for all the contribution they have made to TD.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail

Heya Ashiyana

wooww great predictionnn.........👏 and................

WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Love Asian Princess

swathi thumbnail

Hi Ashiyana, Welcome to IF, TD Forums and the speculating team. Most of us out here are speculating what is going to happen next and with Mink mentioning abt the probability of a shaadi we are becoming even more crazy. Your future take was nice especially the one wherein Ved makes DK choose b/w Kanaka and Dish.  Lot of drama can be added at this juncture.

Swathi

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Ashiyana,

Welcome to this addictive forum. It won't be wrong to call it DK addict's gr. We are a bunch of crazy DK fans. Loved your prediction. Keep speculating..........but I fail to agree with you regarding  V asking  Dk to choose b/w Kanaka and D not possible!!Though they are always daggers drawn but things will not come to this. V is shown supporting  Disha so he'll not do anything that displeases her. V has realized that Disha's happiness lies with Dk. So V the charmer will fix things for the D's.

How?????? for that keep watching TD only on ZEE!!!lol😉

Mink, who has started to act as the TD rep and that too free of cost!!!

KYA KOOL HAI HUM!!!

jingle thumbnail

welcome to the forum

👏👏👏

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Ashiana, very nice predictions. I liked reading it....👏

Welcome to IF.Ya, as all say, this is a crazy world, full of DK fans....Welcome, be a part.

As per your predictions, i feel V will not be shown as a negative character. He is very well behaved and sweet to be shown bad. So, i don't think it will end up with V asking DK to choose between Dish and Kanaka.

I feel V will play a major role in uniting Disha and DK , thus clearing all dubts and speculations that DK had in his mind.....

What say, friends????

swathi thumbnail

What I feel is that V will not a negative character. But he might just enact a drama to bring the Ds 2gether. For example, somewhere in between Dish might think that DK is still a ruthless businessman. During that time when DK chooses Dish over Kanaka when given an ultimatum by Ved then Dish might realize that DK really cares for her. and this whole drama was engineered by Ved. What say ?

Swathi

Edited by swathi - 19 years ago
samy74 thumbnail

hi

Welcome and nice predictions but whatever happens for now we know that shadi is on th ecards and i do like the fact if DK has to choose between Kannka and Disha he will choose disha no doubt but it will be good to watch it..maybe as you are sayiung ved will play a game..lets sit tight and see what comes our way but i don't think Dk willl find out about disha's feeling any soon..

Samy😃

sakina thumbnail

hi welcome to the forum ... nice prediction really... but dont like the part where ved delivers dk an ultimatum....

love sakina 😉

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

welcome to the forum!!!!!

and that was a great prediction!!!

love eran!!!!