Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Its awkward to see neha upset over Kabir's words. Why was she so affected when Kabir said that he only saved her for the money. The expressions she had on her face just before he answeredwere very loving and admirable...and when he finally broke the silence, she started crying as if she was heart broken. But why is she soo affected??

Poor Kabir has to pretend like he doesnt care for Neha.. i like the way he got up and tuck her while she was sleeping on the chair. 

And why does Rishi always appear at random times...i srsli think theres more to Rishi then he lets on. He always comes around whenever Kabir and Neha get close. 

And for all those who have agreed that Ranveer is not player behind the game HI5. Todays episode, did a good job in clearing his name from the list. 

One last point. WHy are we never shown flashbacks of Neha and Rishi's wedding. I mean, it is the appropriate time for Neha to reflect on her past life with Rishi but she never does...why?? everytime the topic of Kabir marrying neha comes up, she should have flashbacks but this is not the case...

Edited by survi035 - 15 May 2012 at 3:58am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidshantellbrownGita.mahalaxmikCrazySaRunian..PlayfulKiss..M_n_hMsCeylonadi_guptaprc_fan1leavesandwavesEnigmatic_Angelcjs369evildesireSandy-Nazmz.jesssoni595Lenniebookworm-ALS---Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Neha affected by Kabir's words" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Enigmatic_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Enigmatic_Angel

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
first of all  HI5...

awesome post..exactly...why is she so much worried about him.when she doesn't belong to him(as shown in the serial)..why is she affected by his words..
why she is crying when said that all he cares is just 900 crores..

why she is she concerned when he said that word..
yeah why they r not showing any flasbacks of rishi and neha..i mean if they r married they should atleast show their wedding..
this rishi Angry..he always disturbs them whenever kabir comes a little close to neha..why ishe  bothered when he is happy with his money
i think so neha is aditi that is why they r not showing any flashbacks of their marriage..
yes so is ija is the one who is planning everything..?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidCrazySaRunianshree_007survi035..PlayfulKiss..M_n_hadi_gupta

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Because she is Aditi who wants one sign from Kabir that he didn't cause her accident. Rishi is Aditi's pawn and Aditi/Neha are the same person. Somewhere Aditi wants to believe that the husband she loved so much -Kabir - did not do anything to hurt her. But his villain act and his mysterious obsession with those 900 crores convinces her that Kabir  tried to kill her in that accident.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidshubabegummahalaxmikCrazySaRunianM_n_h..PlayfulKiss..adi_guptaprc_fan1Enigmatic_Angelmz.jessbookworm-ALS---Priya01BHAVII

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Perhaps it's a hint to the viewers. Perhaps Neha is Aditi and wants to get some hint that Kabir loves her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shreenidCrazySaRuniansurvi035..PlayfulKiss..Enigmatic_Angel

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Because she is Aditi who wants one sign from Kabir that he didn't cause her accident. Rishi is Aditi's pawn and Aditi/Neha are the same person. Somewhere Aditi wants to believe that the husband she loved so much -Kabir - did not do anything to hurt her. But his villain act and his mysterious obsession with those 900 crores convinces her that Kabir  tried to kill her in that accident.
\

Offcourse this thought came to my mind (Neha is Aditi) and im sure most of the viewers also reflected on this possibility. However, i do not want to assume that Neha is Aditi..i want to keep an open mind about the story. What if Neha and Aditi are different people ( u never know, they may be). 

That is why i posted this topic. I wanted to think about her reactions but not assume she is aditi because right now?? this is not a fact ..it is an assumption. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

Perhaps it's a hint to the viewers. Perhaps Neha is Aditi and wants to get some hint that Kabir loves her.

I like the way u worded ur answer :-) 
Perhaps she is the same person. Thanks for responding 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRunian..PlayfulKiss..bookworm-ALS--

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
m confused ... the harsher he became the more she cried...Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

survi035

survi035

Goldie

survi035

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yeah, i know :-/ 
its like she still has hope of him turning out good. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.