Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Chhal SBB Segment WU 15-5-12

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Sizzlerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Chhal is buzzing these days a lot thnx due to rise in ratings and Dhamakedaar twists In SBB today Trio Leads of Chhal were shown in masti mood and Neha was hosting Panja Ladao Competiton btwn Kabir and Rishi all were hvng fun!!! She was telling reporter that She loves both as both r frnds in real life Hahha lolz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownHunarAbi4evershree_007M_n_hmaneesha_sanker_A_a_l_i_y_a_swethasyam08mblovesbookworm-ALS----Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chhal SBB Segment WU 15-5-12" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mbloves

IF-Sizzlerz

mbloves

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
tfs,but dear look TRP chart... meter down dwn Sleepy getting bore, reason: same track!!!!!!!! i wud lik to see "BIGLOL TWIST"...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shree_007_A_a_l_i_y_a_

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the WU

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

IF-Rockerz

_A_a_l_i_y_a_

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thnx for the update..Smile

HunarAbi4ever

Groupbie

HunarAbi4ever

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
shes loves Abhi has a friend aha one day she will love him as a partner & that day is not far Embarrassed

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update akki, I was very badly in need of it, as I was not able to watch the video due to internet problem.. And all the best for ur exams, be back soon..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.