Is Damage control required???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Good afternoon friends and co- BALH fans

The new promo has me totally stumped for words!! The fact that the priya who swore that she would always stand by her husband is now serving him divorce papers makes me wonder if the CVs have forgotten what the show was all about. I want to rant and rave at what is happening and wanted to find out from others like me - who have until now been faithful followers of the show - if there is anyway the show can be saved from total destruction. 

Your views will help me understand if my angst at the show makers is justified or not. Please help
Edited by nandinimp - 11 years ago
i think it is too soon to worry or be angry!  trust her and i really dont know why are we hell bent on thinking of the worst yet!

lets recapture:
this is  the same girl:
  •  who left the sagai to be with the man while his family was unaware
  • who felt sad for him at the shadi and nuts annoncement of going to honeymooon
  • who cried in his pain even before she loved him, - boat ride
  • missed him and franticlly hugged him when alone
  • who trusted him beyond words and took challenge of an unknown girl -apeksha
  • who laughed smiled with him in his joy- nuts pregnnancy
  • who was concnerend of his heartbreak- nuts abortion
  • who was concnerned of his health
  • who was ready to leave but not see him in pain
  • who went to fight iwth krusihu to defend her hubby
  • who felt humbled with rams trust -ashwin matter
  • who loved him and had no shame of telling it to him
  • who understood his hidden desire of dads place got him the morti- long beofre she loved him that much
  • she left the house based on his love - knew the strenght of thier love that nikki will be able to bow down , thisi s the faith she has on her hubby this is the belif she has in her mariage

and we should question and forget all about the actions coz of a promo? isnt that jsut too mucyh? and too quick? is this the real priya?

why cant it be naother plan and a more palusible one rather than the seperation_ which i dnt know why has suddenly beocmes evenyones propehcy! it could simply be that she wants the same man who once presented her with div pprs on hism oms command to in front of his mom shatter the diullusion that raya can be seprated? why cant it be that she wants ram to express in front of all that he will never give her divorce will never tell her to go to parents and thisi s only her house???

i feel we all are just too baffled and over wrought by the tension of the supposedly rumoprs of seperation and again the leap was a maybe!
so my tip for enjoying balh is to just sit back stiop comapring story libne with kasamse,other shows, ekta so far has shown it ito be different i haven ot seen any of the typical btr tactics yet, i am willnig to give her the chance, lets ;put an end to rumpours huga seprationto dhekinge, hugi leap tou bhi we will see kia hota hai, abhi y ruin thep resnt worryimng about rumours?

Originally posted by leo4ever

i think it is too soon to worry or be angry! trust her and i really dont know why are we hell bent on thinking of the worst yet!

lets recapture:

this is the same girl:

• who left the sagai to be with the man while his family was unaware

• who felt sad for him at the shadi and nuts annoncement of going to honeymooon

• who cried in his pain even before she loved him, - boat ride

• missed him and franticlly hugged him when alone

• who trusted him beyond words and took challenge of an unknown girl -apeksha

• who laughed smiled with him in his joy- nuts pregnnancy

• who was concnerend of his heartbreak- nuts abortion

• who was concnerned of his health

• who was ready to leave but not see him in pain

• who went to fight iwth krusihu to defend her hubby

• who felt humbled with rams trust -ashwin matter

• who loved him and had no shame of telling it to him

• who understood his hidden desire of dads place got him the morti- long beofre she loved him that much

• she left the house based on his love - knew the strenght of thier love that nikki will be able to bow down , thisi s the faith she has on her hubby this is the belif she has in her mariage

and we should question and forget all about the actions coz of a promo? isnt that jsut too mucyh? and too quick? is this the real priya?

why cant it be naother plan and a more palusible one rather than the seperation_ which i dnt know why has suddenly beocmes evenyones propehcy! it could simply be that she wants the same man who once presented her with div pprs on hism oms command to in front of his mom shatter the diullusion that raya can be seprated? why cant it be that she wants ram to express in front of all that he will never give her divorce will never tell her to go to parents and thisi s only her house???

i feel we all are just too baffled and over wrought by the tension of the supposedly rumoprs of seperation and again the leap was a maybe!

so my tip for enjoying balh is to just sit back stiop comapring story libne with kasamse,other shows, ekta so far has shown it ito be different i haven ot seen any of the typical btr tactics yet, i am willnig to give her the chance, lets ;put an end to rumpours huga seprationto dhekinge, hugi leap tou bhi we will see kia hota hai, abhi y ruin thep resnt worryimng about rumours?

u r right dear .we have to belive in priya but hats of to u .you think positive and describe your point amazingly. Just say...wow.
well said leo...totaly agree with u...

we the veiwrs know that priya love ram a lot...difference is that...ram is sawing his love by  turning to devdas...as he dont have option..he dont know any thing...

while priya sawing her love by doing thing which will protect ram...it is not eassy for her too stay away from ram...but she is controling herself...

we all see how badly she breack in taxi while leaving ram...she love him a lot...