Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: petrova-fire

Ok guys lovely meeting u all but need to study for huge test tomorrow and I want to get some studying done before lifeok uploads today's episode 😆

Okay see you. 😃
i m his fan since iwas PREM deewani...den went pagal 4 ONU, bawrii 4 MOHAN,n nw goin all restless 4 RAGHAV...😍
Minionite thumbnail
Guys I'm going now. I have a learning session. Will miss today's episode. Will have to watch later.
betty123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Already 11 pages gone...lolzz

I think no other trio has got so much popularity
deactivated1 thumbnail
It's the magic of RaSiKri, Bee 😍
deactivated1 thumbnail
How can it be that a grandmother and mother of Krish can allow Krish to sleep away from home, spend all his time away from home, with Raghav? And then at the same time hate Raghav and care for Krish's safety. I thought Krish had no family.
Minionite thumbnail
That's what I had thought as well Ana, until today.
deactivated1 thumbnail
It's bothering me. Ek dum se do new characters aagaye aur woh bhi female and they both have some relation to Krish and Raghav and there's no explanation as to who they are.

When that woman slapped Raghav, I was shocked. Kya lagti hai woh Raghav ki? And the hatred in her voice shocked me even more. Why would Krish's mother allow him to spend time with Krish if his grandmother hates Raghav so much? If they believe he's to blame for whatever happened to Krish.

And how much of the blame is justified and how much is unfair? Raghav obviously agrees with that woman ke he doesn't deserve Krish, that he's to blame. Par phir bhi itna pyaar karta hai woh Krish se ke he can't stay away from him and needs to amend for something by taking care of him
Minionite thumbnail
Ana, what's bothering me is about the same. But the main thing that is bothering me is that if Raghav is to blame for what happened to Krish, then why does Krish love Raghav so much? Why does Krish spend all his time with Raghav instead of his own mother and, maybe, grandmother? Kehte hain naa ke bache bhagwan ka roop hote hain. Toh phir agar Krish Raghav ke saath hi rehta hai toh phir asli gunaghar kaun hai?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think she is his mom and i feel raghav's brother is dead and she blames him for it