Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

RaJasthan CM calls Amir greedy. - Page 3

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Awareness of social issues is more important and effective than what Aamir can do alone! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is angry bcoz Aamir not meet him or may be he want be fame like CM
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Politician calling a star greedy! Pot calling kettle black. LOL!

Edited by LifeOLicious - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Politician calling a star greedy! Pot calling kettle black. LOL!

In this case, Pot, Kettle and the brewing black tea=Politicians. Idiots. They all pretend to be Ostrich when someone highlights real issues.
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

the whole pm part was rakhi sawant😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Yeh toh hona hi tha...dhongis realized one of them is getting too much publicity and had to cry foul. Now get ready for Aamir to scoot with his crores under the pretext that he doesnt really know much about the issues once the show is done.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@TM: Please edit the title of your thread. It's misleading and untrue. Edited by sub_rosa - 11 years ago
Really Concerned?
Then Why get a star Normal will Person do!
Instead spend that crores on eradicating the issue  rather then publicizing more on the star and giving less importance to the issue !
I still prefer Crime Patrol to Stayameva jayathey!
Anup soni was amazing he is not as famous as Aamir but the way he raises the issue/speeches concern is amazing and Crime patrol was the first to highlight the issue about female foeticism !
Edited by Adi_kajen - 11 years ago
crusty thumbnail
I am waiting for Congress to call this Civilian Activism ðŸ˜† Offense is their best form of defense.I'm sue next article will be on that. With a Health Minister like that, I'm not surprised at their state. Instead of focusing on the issue they'll drag unnecessary stuff into spotlight and put the main issue on the back-burner.

I only hope as they move on next episode and take up a new cause they won't forget about the one they've already committed to. Then I'm going to consider Aamir a really responsible citizen, whether or not he made the show for money.

what abt that reality where one of the activists on the show said, that there are many villages in Rajasthan, where the number of women is either so less or nothing.(girl babies are killed) ...the men 'who also featured on the show' teasing aamir about getting them a girl are the people going around villages...buying women then bringing home raping them one by one and also by their neighbours and also not accepting their children.

Such horrific incidents are there, and this minister is talking Bullshit...what the heck, for what purpose he is a minister if such injustice and crime being done openly, before raising a word he should  be shot deadbolted coz these ministers are the father of these horrendous crimes..