Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

CSAM...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KiranSri

KiranSri

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
The Culprit of this CSAM...  

1) This person wants Aditi to be dead may be that person did not try to kill her himself/herself but with a hired shooter BUT HIS/HER AIM IS TO KILL ADITI. And he/she tried to kill her twice...But the reason might be for money or because Aditi in some way caused harm to him/her or loved ones or simply jealous of her beauty belonging to someone else.

2) This person does'nt want Neha to be reveled.  So he/she killed Ram Singh and Aarya or hired someone to kill them. So what advantage does he/she has in order to keep Neha with Kabir may be she is easily reachable to him/her to observe Neha and Kabir together. But one thing why did'nt he/she did not harm the woman in the hotel staff helping Neha? Is he/she completely unaware of her? I dont think so. here some link is missing and i dont know that.

3) This person wants to trap Kabir( the video after Aarya's death). He/She does'nt want Kabir to marry Neha so he/she hired to kill her before marriage. This may be bcoz he/she is after money and he/she will only get the money if Kabir is proved guilty so the trap. If Kabir is married to Neha he gets all the property.

I have one more doubt... Is it the same person in case 1) and 2). 

I feel the person in case 2) is Rishi ( Rishi's fans i'm sorry) coz he wants money so does'nt want Neha to be reveled. I feel Rishi's character can do anything for money.

And the person in case 1) is the Culprit who want to kill Aditi/Neha is yet to be known.

Now its confirmed that Ranveer and Mamaji have not hired Dushayant as they say if they are speaking the truth to eachother. If at all this is true then the finger points to either Ija or Abinav (the second brother). If not someother new person. If it is a new person then getting the money by killing Aditi is not possible he/she has to be in the family.

One more thing why is mamaji more favoured to Ranveer than Kabir? is Kabir step nephew?

I have a strong feeling that "KABIR KNOWS EVERYONE'S CHAAL " even the person who tried to kill Aditi , he is keeping quite for the 900 crores to get to him not because he greeds for money but for something more important we dont see right now .

So my Analysis goes like this i know still i could'nt figure out anything solid.

Thanks for reading,
ok then bye for now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM..." in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.