Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinky.Raya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
KAL SE ME YAHI TSHIRT PEHENKE GUMUNGI.. ALL THANKS TO BALH CVs...Edited by Pinky.Raya - 11 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Priya might ask Ram a big alimony from divorce. If it is true this show seems to be going Kasam Se way.
I would personally tweet Ram Kapoor to think twice before signing EK show.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

WHAT ?!WHAT THE F**K ?! (ASR style maria)πŸ˜‰
priya is so on the roll harassing Ram ...

NAHI...πŸ’” YE NAHI HO SAKTA,YE SUNNE SE PEHELE MERE KAAN,MERE KYU ?! NK KE KAAN PHAT KYU NAHI GAYEπŸ˜›πŸ€£

What the...🀣🀣🀣 Nahiii... (3 times BT style)... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Waise.. i feel there might be something that Priya's upto Tongue... But don't u think in the process of exposing Niharika, she is hurting Ram so much?? πŸ€”πŸ˜”
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

What the...🀣🀣🀣 Nahiii... (3 times BT style)... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Waise.. i feel there might be something that Priya's upto πŸ˜›... But don't u think in the process of exposing Niharika, she is hurting Ram so much?? πŸ€”πŸ˜”

I KNOW YAAR in CVs ko toh dimaag hi nahi hai... if Ram is hurt by priya now,will wounds heel later when she wud want him to be with her... Kasam se priya is not at all thinking,,, vaise wats BT ?
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If Ram goes back into his cocoon again it is good. What did Priya's relation gave him? A promise of lifetime but dumped to protect his money. When had Ram been intersted in money? All he was interested in was perfection.
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raya

I KNOW YAAR in CVs ko toh dimaag hi nahi hai... if Ram is hurt by priya now,will wounds heel later when she wud want him to be with her... Kasam se priya is not at all thinking,,, vaise wats BT ?

BT Is Ekta Maiyya's Balaji Telefilms Tongue
nandinimp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

I think Priya might ask Ram a big alimony from divorce. If it is true this show seems to be going Kasam Se way.
I would personally tweet Ram Kapoor to think twice before signing EK show.

Is this the only way that they have to end a show which had so much potential??? Where in god's glorious hell do the CVs get their brains from????? I mean what is the point in Priya serving divorce papers to a man whom she claimed that she loved more than life itself??? What happened to the 
"Before dying the only thing I want to see is your face" and et al... Upbringing prevents me from swearing in public but if i were to meet the dumb ducks who are the creative team they will die of shame and bleeding from the ears πŸ€¬β˜’️ is what I am going to be sending the jokers who have flattered only to decieve!!!!

Edited by nandinimp - 11 years ago
Pinky.Raya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

BT Is Ekta Maiyya's Balaji Telefilms πŸ˜›

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel like hanging Niharika upside down on a tree in a graveyard 😑...even the omens there will fear her...🀒..really feel bad for Ram...first it was his mother who left him and now his wife...he should not have married Priya at all if he would have known that he would come to face this situation earlier itself...but will Priya be at peace after handling him the divorce papers?...her pain too would be unbearable to watch πŸ˜­...BALH was the only good show I could watch...that too these CVs are spoiling...NOT FAIR AT ALL πŸ˜‘
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
GOSH had a big smile reading "Ram with ring in his hand gives to priya"
but literally fell off reading the last line...what the hell yaar😑(i hope that will not increase my warning!)

But Thank You for sharing Maria Di!