Frequent Posters

kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
loved it n thnx 4da pm dear...
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
realy good! Very interesting take on what is happening right now!
nav_bat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: purplekid

Res!

Kay, so first of all, thanks once again for doing this song! I am singing it as I type..

You need not thank me for it, I am honoured to write somethign gripping.😳
The update was brilliant, and call me a thriller softie (what an oxymoron) but I love the kickass Arnav...

Oh yeah, I am loving this Arnav too, come to think of it he is the same who we saw in the beggining of the show, but unknowingly lost somewhere in this journey. It's time the brainy Arnav Singh Raizada surfaces back.😳
Then Aman.. Poor, sweet Aman! How much he goes through!

I know.😆 Poor thing.😆
The detective: seems trustable.. Is he?

Oh well, he has no linkage with Arnav whatsoever, what would Arnavs spoilt life be of any benefit to him, unless he's working for a rival ofcourse.😉
Loved the way you described Khushi's pain... It was very tangible...

It amazed me seriosuly, only 10 minutes before the epi aired I completed this, and when that recliner part came I was like what the? DO the Cv's and me share the same brain?😲
Please continue soon, and thanks for the PM!

nav_bat thumbnail
Originally posted by: rennie

is there by any chance arnav gets to kno abt the change in his will and again doubting khushi of foul play???

Erm dear, you might have missed out in the first part, but that is what struck Arnav immediately to find the truth. The changed will, he knows the will is changed, and he does doubt Khushi. Hope this helps.😳

This is the fragment that states that:

His vision went towards the off white piece of paper that he was holding in his hand; still trying to process the sudden information he had been enlightened too. In his hand he held a part of the will he had only weeks ago designed for himself; however what he looked at right now, was undoubtedly not the original copy but a highly refurbished copy, which was in fact in his worst interests. Although in all the bluff, there was one thing that was original- his signature.

Where had they come from, he had no idea, he just knew he was being tricked into something horrible. As evident as it seemed he knew it was one of his detestable brother in laws, vicious plans that were put into action. He had been taking fast paced steps, to board his flight, until a man had stopped him in between and handed this to him, saying that Aakash had sent this over, thinking it might be of some importance to him. Immediately, he had given up the plan of going to London, he knew that would result in a loss, a minimum of millions, something he couldn't afford, but right now his basic priority was clearing away the endless stream of doubts in his mind which had waged an internal war of conflicts in his head.

Straining his mind a bit, he went back in time to remember how Khushi had brought certain papers to get his signatures on. If this was one of her ploys, if she was mixed with Shyam, into all this was he always right? The thought was scary, shattering but he considered it for a while before sidelining it. No. He couldn't afford to build, anymore buildings of judgment on assumed facts, it was time to face the hard facts, the known approved facts.

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow.. Its a brilliant chapter.. Arnav wants to go to the end of it.. Khushi's phone records being traced and he does realize that she might just be innocent.. Loved the part..
nav_bat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shruti21

awww...

my so so sensible arnav...u r too good sweetheart...

Haha.😳 I made this sweetheart thank me.😆

khushi wil forgive you... dont worry...

(someone said me that she feel more sorry frr arnav then khushi)

Haha.😆 You could be direct enough Shruti.😆 And btw, I am going to end on Arnav repentence.😳

nice update... but in last part i want convo b/w arnav khushi

Thankyou honey.🤗 No face to face interactions dear.😳

nav_bat thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Wow.. Its a brilliant chapter.. Arnav wants to go to the end of it.. Khushi's phone records being traced and he does realize that she might just be innocent.. Loved the part..

Thankyou so much mishti.🤗

Yeah, its hight time he gets the truth out, and in reality too I hope when Barun is back from his break and we finally have Arnav, I want something similiar and technical to happen.😳
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
girl u are amazing...I'm speechless in here...👏👏👏
mistyrains thumbnail
Great stuff :) AS usual.

I just wish something like this would actually happen in the actual story :/
nav_bat thumbnail