Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone, I think that today's episode not only ROCKED but was very NECESSARY. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and i am not saying you are WRONG but i am just challenging it. Please do comment ( i know a lot of people will be going crazy after seeing this post) I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE thought that today's episode was Rocking! We can start a healthy debate TongueSmile Here are the reasons why i thought that today;s episode was rocking and necessary:
  1. People say that Priya was not concerned about Ram because her actions did not portray it but i beg to differ. She was sad when Vikram told her about what was going on with Ram and how he was not eating. She was even thinking about Ram at night when Ram was thinking about her. but like a sensible woman she was on a mission, THERE IS NO WAYYY IN HELL THAT RAM WOULD BELIEVE HER IF SHE TOLD HIM STRAIGHT UP ABOUT THE WHOLE SITUATION. Because Ram needs Proof from everyone (he needed proof from Vikram when the haar was stolen, he needed proof from Priya in order to believe that Karthik was innocent) BUT he never needed any prove from NIharika, when she said Karthik was the last person to be seen with Nuts and therefore he has to be the one who kidnapped her, THAT'S ALL HE NEEDED AND HE WAS SOLD. He acted like a jerk so why should Priya have to beat herself up for putting Ram through this? Media said that she is a characterless gold digger who cheated on Ram. Ram did not even say at the party that none of that is true, all he said was that he loves his wife still and as for the cheating part (well let your imagination run wild, he did not even clear her name). Now i know what you'll say but he never did it! Well to that i say that to watch a crime being committed and not doing anything about it is just as bad (if not worse) as committing the crime.  She was still sad and it SHOWED but why should we expect her to OVER-REACT put everything on the line and just run back to KM. Is it because she is the wife( if that's the case than we can't complain if this is just like any other drama because it is NOT so far! it is a modern, mature love story.)? He didn't eat for three days, how do we know whether she ate or not? He cut himself from everyone, but she still has to deal with somehow bringing confidence back into Karthik (who is shattered). To be able to express your frustration and saddness like ram is doing is good for him, atleast he is releasing it. But do you know how hard it is to put up a front that you are happy and strong for other people when inside you are dying a thousands deaths? HATS OFF TO PRIYA FOR CHOOSING THIS TECHNIQUE IN ORDER TO WIN!
  2. EVERYONE SAYS THAT ALL SHE CARED ABOUT WAS THE CALL FROM NIHARIKA. Well I see this as her love for Ram, the only way she could go back was if Niharika called her back in the KM. She was in a rush to go back to Ram and be with him which is why that phone call was a big deal. She cannot show WEAKNESS and RAM NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF PRIYA IN HIS LIFE! None of this would have been accomplished if she just came running back to RAM at the sound of him not eating. This would make him take her for GRANTED when Niharika tries to posion his mind against her (which SHE WILL DO). Like when he told Priya to stay back with your family i don't need you (that was screaming out, GRANTED) now Ram will think twice before saying such things!  He didn't eat for three days, okay it's sad but he won't die! With this hunger strike for once he is living for himself and fighting for his life (priya).
  3. EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW IT IS NOT ABOUT LOVE BUT IT IS ABOUT POWER & CONTROL! I don't feel sorry for Ram in this case because he is quite a spineless man and his character begs to be controlled. Has he ever been able to make any decision or action by himself? NO! Yaar even to confess his love for Priya he relied on a coin and Vikram''s ideas.  Niharika has been controlling him for 20 years and nothing good came out of it. SO what if Priya is now going to fight for some control. She has the full right as his wife. AND ALSO if we look at this situation from this perspective than this is actually the first ACTION that RAM has undertaken on his own (thank you Priya). Hunger strike until Priya comes back, NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY HAS TO SAY!!! (I say Shaabash, this boy is starting to become a MAN!)
  4. And than to say that nobody cares about his emotions just makes me Angry! Who the hell is Priya doing all this for? Herself? Her family? Absolutely NOT! She is doing this for him to try to get him to react in some way. to oppose his mom and make a decision for himself. The way in which she left the things that she said was all part of a VERY GOOD PLANClap! BUT I WILL DEFINITELY SAY ONE THING! Vikram was out of character TODAY. There was really no display of concern on his face. He did not even go to KM to try and talk to him. But then again, he is also in on this plan, what would he go and say to RAM that you need to snap out of it? What if Ram listened to him, would Priya be able to come back? IF HE WANTS PRIYA BACK,  HE NEEDS TO ACT LIKE IT! Not like the thing that he did at the party, hold Priyas hand and then she says let go and that;s the end of that. Itna Jaldi Haar maan gay ?

Sorry guys for the long post but it was important for me to get this out there because I just can't see why everyone was disappointed by this episode. The acting was superb, the dialogues were fantastic. (my fave, Nih needs Ram to run Kapoor industries but she needs me because I run ram [or something like that Tongue]. i was like you go girl, fight for your man, it's your right!! LOL

I WOULD LIKE TO CONCLUDE THIS BY SAYING, ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR TongueWink [REALLY REALLY BELIEVE THIS!]

Edited by Oneandall - 14 May 2012 at 11:00pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

roma965Anu Shriramchowdhury27vgkantuharvybaas-tvglammiepopo1234Trieshanjy957vaspisrividyahvpatelcharunandrjpRUSmartdirk41ekomasjanardanaphulwafanpink27asheema_sharmabalhfan4evermahumita_mitraps_ilukaramsekhonManzzChaudhrytmpriya555haribol79PoojaMishtyvirgo24kaparikh1SriBSiacutiemem1anitaraniLumosarmanzjakther7leo4everhideShru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why today's EPISODE ROCKED!!!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sangautam

sangautam

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Very well put. My thoughts too. I think Priya did what she needed to get back into KM and be by her husbands (her love) side in the war that is going to ensue. She has to stand strong because her husband is a jelly fish when it comes to his adopted family who is only after his wealth and even wants him to work his &$#@ off, just to give them the luxuries they want. With the warlines drawn, Priya has to be ruthless and take no crap from the rest. They did show her softer side when Vikram was telling her about Ram, but, she has all the time to molly coddle him and pamper him when she goes back to KM. Till then, Jai Maha Kali!!! Priya ka doosra roop.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Trieshbalhfan4evermahumita_mitraphulwafanSiacutieOneandall

Oneandall

IF-Dazzler

Oneandall

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangautam

Very well put. My thoughts too. I think Priya did what she needed to get back into KM and be by her husbands (her love) side in the war that is going to ensue. She has to stand strong because her husband is a jelly fish when it comes to his adopted family who is only after his wealth and even wants him to work his &$#@ off, just to give them the luxuries they want. With the warlines drawn, Priya has to be ruthless and take no crap from the rest. They did show her softer side when Vikram was telling her about Ram, but, she has all the time to molly coddle him and pamper him when she goes back to KM. Till then, Jai Maha Kali!!! Priya ka doosra roop.

Clap HAHA NICE! I am not aloneSmile! Yes she is not taking nothing from no one and has all the time in the world to pamper him when she returns on her own terms. Clap
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

balhfan4evermahumita_mitrapriya555

balhfan4ever

balhfan4ever

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Rocking Post...I totally agree with you. I really liked  Priya's Isstyle of tactfully handling Niharika. Despite the comments that Priya doesn't seem to be bothered after knowing Ram's condition...I think people need to watch that part again...observe the change in her expressions...first the pain and sadness then the determination to win this war takes over ( I am glad that she is not shown as the Abla Nari type...speaks up when needed). As for Ram's character CV's need to show some emotional growth and independence to the point where he can use that smart business brain of his to see the facts and not rely on whats presented to him by others. When it comes to trust they both need to grow up in that department...despite their undying Love for each other, they listen to their respective families and not communicate with  each other first ( which is must for survival of a relationship) . As the show progresses that's what I want to see...their communication improving and RaYa not hiding anything some each other...then only they will be able to ward off Evil from their life and be a couple in Love in the True sense.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanmahumita_mitrapriya555SiacutieOneandallhide

shonuz_mom

shonuz_mom

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. I was thinking about starting a similar post, but couldn't quite find the right words to put it across. Thanks for doing that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phulwafanpriya555SiacutieOneandall

karamsekhon

karamsekhon

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
i do agree with you

phulwafanpriya555SiacutieOneandall

pink27

pink27

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Agree with most of your points regarding Priya, But here is my take.

1.Agree Vikram was completely out of character as he did have smile on his face while he was talking about Ram,,I too noticed Priya's expressions while Vikram was talking about Ram-Grim and serious..her expressions only changed when he told that this has affected Niharika and she realised her plan seems to be working..But in the scene Priya's concern aver Ram did come out but not aas strongly as I wld have wanted to see..

Had they added one more dialogue such as " I hate to see Ram Like this but I am doing all this for his own good,for our good"--wld have made hell lot of difference..As a viewer I do understand that Priya is doing all this for Ram but at the same time wld have loved to see an emotional side to Priya along with the shrewed and practical side in equal measure..The CVs had shown this very effectively last weekbut on Monday it did come across but not as strongly that is why such reactions from most of us here...

2.Regarding Ram-Right now he is shown very emotionally affected with the separation,,,but in past he was never shown that he was a puppet and controlled by anyone regarding anything and everything--yes. he was working for Nih and family,obeying her respecting her etc but did have a mind of his own also he did overrule her many times...during Karwa chauth,during his wedding when Nih asked for a change of venue,Also during the Tilak rasam agreeing for a simple wedding...Niharika has also taken care so as not to upset Ram--she has threatened both Nuts and
Sid time and again  to be carefull--because if ram comes to know their 'kartoots' then no one woluld be able to save them..

Its only when it comes to emotional aspects the man becomes vulnerable and gives in very easily and Nih has used it very effectively..so yes Nih had an 'emotional contol' over the man..as she could make him do anything even marry a girl he did not like by just emotionally blackmailing him..

Priya has identified this in Ram and she knows that Ram is emotionally attached to her ..and the separation  would affect him...and he wld stop giving in to Niharika's demands she wanted Nih to witness this change in Ram and her to realise that it is not just easy to just throw her out and 'control' Ram ..Am using the world 'control Ram'..because Niharika thinks so..that she has an emotional 'contol' over Ram...so her dialogue 'KI ko Ram Kapoor chalate hain aur RAm Kapoor ko Priya RAm Kapoor' was purely in Nih's context--because that is the only language she thinks and understands...

Dont think Priya wld ever want to 'control' her husband and use him to her advantage ever..the way Niharika was doing so far..If Ram's love for Priya is changing Ram and Nih's hold over him is decreasing so be it...cuz true love wld make the man much more stronger than anything else..

My only dislike was that Ram becoming totally inactive while he was heart broken.he cld have shown taking some corrective measures on the Sharma front and shown ignoring his company--that wld have suited his character more..

So to me the episode cld have been rocking if the CVs were more carefull--
1.They shld haven givne Priya a dialogue expressing her worry about Ram--even though her expressions were grim and serious while Viks was narrating about Ram--The emotion did not come out as strongly to my liking.

2.Ram cld have shown some actions on the sharma front trying to ressurrect Kartik and also reaching out to the press regarding Priya's defamation.

3.Avoiding the stupid Vik-Neha scene,

4.Vikram NOT having that smile on his face during his scene with priya atleast when he was talking about Ram,The CVS cld have shown Viks attending to Ram and urging him to eat...instead of the Sharmas.

5.Vik-Neha scene was useless--Neha lost in her own world and not knowing about RaYA was irritating...

So for me CVS did ruin a chance to dish out a potentially rocking episode...
Its like preparing a good dish with all the perfect spices and masalas and then ruining it by adding too much salt or less salt..a minor error leading to a big disaster..

but am glad that the story did move further and was not a drag..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvjanardanaphulwafanbalhfan4evermahumita_mitraLuv4games-Happy4Ever-SiacutieSriB

priya555

Goldie

priya555

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I also liked yesterday's episode and the way Priya handled the situation. Niharika needs to know that Priya will not give it easily.
She has concern for Ram & that's why doing all this .

phulwafanmahumita_mitraOneandallSiacutie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top