Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

MeghnaA

Groupbie

MeghnaA

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NinaArief

holy god, by the time i finished this is was on the edge of my chair.. it was wonderfully written, as of now im oficially in love with the trio.. yana - the perfect femminist never miss a chance to insult a guy hitting around, dyuti sees reason and garima well she's perfect.. am definitly looking forward to see the build up of teh story - so far so great!! ridaan looks like a charmer too.

regarding my comment about her being a soldier's widow - & correct me meghna and maggie if im wrong - its not that i missed that she was his fiance , i meant it as an emotional connection - the sense of loss, the people's reactions, the way i saw and read garima's feelings - . even the fact that darsh is guiding ridaan to garima - states that there was a connection , a strong bond between them, something that garima would miss, making her remorsefull. i felt she despaired in her loss hence my statement making her an almost widow..  purely in my opinion.
you nailed it where u described YanaLOL (Spoiler: she is gonna warn Ridaan off GarimaLOL)
Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to see beyond the surface in case of Dyuti, not so soon at least. But then again, you did.Big smile She is so much more then what meets the eyeSmile. Garima... hmm... I'll rather let you discover as you read...Big smile 

When I read the comment I thought that you meant the widow part as in literally...
Talking about Her bond with her fiancee... I wouldn't call her his widow even figuratively. Not because of lack of potency in thier relation but there's another reason. She loved him, undoubtedly, but what kind of love that was, you'd have to wait to find out.Smile 

I would refrain from saying much else, lest I spoil the story... LOL

Ps: Thanks for the input Big smile

PPS: Sorry for not sending out the PMs, it just slipped my mind!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinaArief

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Spring Came~ (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghnaA

Originally posted by NinaArief

holy god, by the time i finished this is was on the edge of my chair.. it was wonderfully written, as of now im oficially in love with the trio.. yana - the perfect femminist never miss a chance to insult a guy hitting around, dyuti sees reason and garima well she's perfect.. am definitly looking forward to see the build up of teh story - so far so great!! ridaan looks like a charmer too.

regarding my comment about her being a soldier's widow - & correct me meghna and maggie if im wrong - its not that i missed that she was his fiance , i meant it as an emotional connection - the sense of loss, the people's reactions, the way i saw and read garima's feelings - . even the fact that darsh is guiding ridaan to garima - states that there was a connection , a strong bond between them, something that garima would miss, making her remorsefull. i felt she despaired in her loss hence my statement making her an almost widow..  purely in my opinion.
you nailed it where u described YanaLOL (Spoiler: she is gonna warn Ridaan off GarimaLOL)
Honestly, I didn't expect anyone to see beyond the surface in case of Dyuti, not so soon at least. But then again, you did.Big smile She is so much more then what meets the eyeSmile. Garima... hmm... I'll rather let you discover as you read...Big smile 

When I read the comment I thought that you meant the widow part as in literally...
Talking about Her bond with her fiancee... I wouldn't call her his widow even figuratively. Not because of lack of potency in thier relation but there's another reason. She loved him, undoubtedly, but what kind of love that was, you'd have to wait to find out.Smile 

I would refrain from saying much else, lest I spoil the story... LOL

Ps: Thanks for the input Big smile

PPS: Sorry for not sending out the PMs, it just slipped my mind!Embarrassed

its ok aboutr teh PMs and thanks for the insight into the story,
just so i undersatnd author intentions, a lil bit detail about yourself please? Wink
im a very judgemental person , so i guess i picked up on dyuti..
and im quite eager for the continuation of this story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghnaA

.Maggie.

Goldie

.Maggie.

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
This update has been a roller coaster. I got to see different persona, and loved each of them. While Darsh has been funny and irritating, there was an underlying concern he has for Ridaan (Just so as you know I love the name Ridaan). Ridaan and the bonding with his siblings seemed cute, his protective brotherly attitude towards Leo was likable. But, I liked Annie more. The perfect mother. I would love to see how this story unfolds. Keep up the good work Meghna and sorry for catching up so lateOuch
-Maggie

Edited by .Maggie. - 15 June 2012 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghnaANinaArief

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.