Page 2 Page 2

MeghnaA

Groupbie

MeghnaA

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

And Spring Came

Hello girls (assuming the opposite gender ain't in the audience)Wink

So, I am Meghna and a big Hi there (a toothy grin). Big smile

Won't bore you with tedious and unnecessary gibberish (not so soon, lest you all would go scuttling and I'll be left with no audience at all), hence, hopping onto the main agenda: And Spring came; it's a story about loss, guilt, friendship(with humans and spirits! Yep, there is a ghost in there!), love... Life (Whose? Well, read on!)

I hope (Fingers crossedTongue), this won't bore you guys. If it does, please, don't hesitate to say so, Believe me, I don't and won't bite!Embarrassed

PS: this is not based on any specific show or telly couple.Ouch I have so many I like, I couldn't choose among them.(You see, I don't discriminate) LOL

Table of Contents

Prologue (scroll down)

Chapter One (scroll down)

Edited by MeghnaA - 10 December 2012 at 5:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Maggie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And Spring Came~" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghnaA

Groupbie

MeghnaA

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Ouch

Edited by MeghnaA - 16 September 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..NinaArief.Maggie.

.Maggie.

Goldie

.Maggie.

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Hey Meghna,
I am not too familiar with formal introductions. But anyway this is Maggie here. That being said, I also want to say that I am looking forward for this story. I would like to read a non telly couple's story. Gives me the freedom to crib about the male lead you see. And about the Prologue, I liked it. So, Garima's fiance was in Indian Army and is no more. I wouldn't say I am so sorry about that, as that was something Garima wouldn't like. I like the girl already. She seems to share the same sentiments as of mine. It is funny how people who at first talked about his death as duty and all suddenly stopped talking about him. It is funny how people believe avoiding something would take it away from the mind. It wouldn't. I like Dyuti. The first words she uttered made me smile. Unexpected. She seems to be a cute one. Yana is nice and though I personally crib about group hugs, boy they do make us feel better sometimes. And Garima, she needed it now. Wooh! Is it me who talked so much in the first post itself? I surprised myself I must say. Anyway Keep me updated about this story and send me a Private message every time you update.

-Maggie

Edited by .Maggie. - 15 June 2012 at 12:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghnaA..KaJenDelena..

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
hey meghna,
firstly i like your garima, not teh typical girl yet so femminine. and her bunch of friends , looking forward to how close and intense you make this story, now im hoooked girl. esp lloking forward to the road trip, bcz i just looove road trips..

secondly ,my formal intro - nina arief - 20 - die hard patriot (which is why i loved teh fact that garima is widow to a soldier who died a defending his country - just that first line brought tears to my eyes), currently residing in saudia.

could you pm me for further updates??
nina arief.

Edited by NinaArief - 18 May 2012 at 8:03pm

MeghnaA.Maggie.

.Maggie.

Goldie

.Maggie.

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hey Nina, I don't want to butt in, but I want to say something. Isn't it Garima's fiance who died? I re-read and observed it was her fiance not husband. SO, I don't think she is his widow. Sorry once again for butting in.
-Maggie

Edited by .Maggie. - 19 May 2012 at 8:25am

MeghnaANinaArief

MeghnaA

Groupbie

MeghnaA

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Maggie, you're right... It is Fiancee... she wasn't married...

MeghnaA

Groupbie

MeghnaA

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Ouch

Edited by MeghnaA - 16 September 2012 at 5:12pm

NinaArief

NinaArief

NinaArief

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
holy god, by the time i finished this is was on the edge of my chair.. it was wonderfully written, as of now im oficially in love with the trio.. yana - the perfect femminist never miss a chance to insult a guy hitting around, dyuti sees reason and garima well she's perfect.. am definitly looking forward to see the build up of teh story - so far so great!! ridaan looks like a charmer too.

regarding my comment about her being a soldier's widow - & correct me meghna and maggie if im wrong - its not that i missed that she was his fiance , i meant it as an emotional connection - the sense of loss, the people's reactions, the way i saw and read garima's feelings - . even the fact that darsh is guiding ridaan to garima - states that there was a connection , a strong bond between them, something that garima would miss, making her remorsefull. i felt she despaired in her loss hence my statement making her an almost widow..  purely in my opinion.

Aura.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.