K. Street Pali Hill

OLD Drone replaced

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Indiantelevision.com

Vikaas replaces Vipul in 'K Street...'

Vipul Gupta (aka Drone) has shifted from Ekta Kapoor's upmarket address K Street, Pali Hill. Vikaas Sethi (aka Swayam of Kahiin To Hoga) has filled in the vacancy.

In what seems to be a very mysterious replacement, Creative Head Sandeep Sikand from Balaji, merely quips, "Star Plus said that they wanted a change in face."

Vikaas Sethi: out of 'Pali Hill'

Vipul is terribly disappointed, but putting up a brave front he says, "It was a mutual parting." But his work agent Vikram is more forthcoming, "Vipul was informed yesterday that he was not required anymore. He took time to take it in his stride but he is okay now."

"I am leaving for Alibag," says Vipul. Till the dust settles down?

"No. I really have work in Alibaug. I'll be shooting for a Hinglish biliungual film Saturday Night," adds Vipul. The ousted actor will soon be seen in Hansal Mehta's forthcoming Anjaan which will also signal the return of Mahek (Nayi Padosan
girl).

Some sort of insecurity seems to have stepped into the minds of the other members of the cast. "Vipul had no date hassles, no money issue, no bad equation with co-actors," says an actor from K Street..., adding, "We are really stunned why this change happened."

On the other hand, Vikaas simply said, "I am just doing my work. I don't think there'll be a problem in shuttling between the two shows, since both belong to Balaji." Does he know Vipul personally? "Not at all," he shot back even before we had finished.

By VICKEY LALWANI
Posted on 26 April 2005
7.00 pm
More News

Edited by amita5 - 26 April 2005 at 2:09pm

SONYA_K Goldie
SONYA_K
SONYA_K

IF’s Strict Mod

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
What??????Ouch

CryNo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Oh no..Again a change of actor in Ekta's serial..Right from Mihir in Kyunkii to the latest Kavya in Kavyanjali, actors have been changed regularly
mokshi7 Groupbie
mokshi7
mokshi7

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Cryman dats sooooo sad.....first rakshak as kaavya and now drone...dis is soooo sad.....i hope dey get him back...cos it was nice to see someone different in a K serial dan the usual common faces...what to do!!!!
drone_fan Senior Member
drone_fan
drone_fan

Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:24am | IP Logged

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry

GUYS IM HAVIN A HEART ATTACK!!!! OMG THIS CANT B TRU!!!

SONYA, U HAV 2 GET ME AS MUCH PIX OF MY DRONE AS U CAN BEFORE HE LEAVES! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ.........Cry

NO REALLY...I SERIOUSLY AM CRYING @ THE MO!Cry

hheellpp!!!Cry

Arjun'slover Groupbie
Arjun'slover
Arjun'slover

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Cant view his pic.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top