Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

Can someone tell mee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

redlove

redlove

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
hey 

Can someone tell me what is going on in Cheh-Sheh Aur Maat and way is Neha getting married to Kabir when she is married to Rishi Confused... its because i left this drama ages ago so wanna now know whats happening. plzzzBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can someone tell mee" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pranjali789

pranjali789

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redlove

hey 

Can someone tell me what is going on in Cheh-Sheh Aur Maat and way is Neha getting married to Kabir when she is married to Rishi Confused... its because i left this drama ages ago so wanna now know whats happening. plzzzBig smile

There is a lot happening on Chaal

First twist is rishi(kidnapped guy) doesnt love neha atall. And even the kidnapping is staged only for sake of neha. he is staying in a luxorious manner and enjoying life to the brim and rather demanding money from kabir

Secondly Dushyant (CID inspector) is hired by the person who is playing the game to kill Aditi / Neha.

The lawyer Arya is shot dead by the black dressed person and the same person is shown taking a video of kabir and karan disposing off aryas body though they havent killed him

The culprit which seems as Kabir might be innocent and he has started developing a soft corner for neha

The writers are staging ranveer (Kabeers bro) as if he was the culprit. but its just a trick i guess to trick the viewers.

The marriage is happening as the astrolger lady tells ija that kabir aditis marriage was not on a auspicious time so they have to remarry again for the well being
but a day before the wedding when the family is going to the temple dushyant tries killing neha wherein kabir jumps to save her and is shot in turn

Kabir does his bit to stop the wedding by getting neha to sign the property papers by forging aditis sign.He tries to this b4 the wedding so that he can set Neha - Rishi free and also no wedding would take palce. Neha and Kabir go to aryaaas office to do the final signs but the lady lawyer incharge of the office tells them the work cannot proceed ahead in absence of Mr Arya

after this the temple and kabir getting shot instead of neha is shown

Edited by pranjali789 - 14 May 2012 at 9:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

redloveM_n_hEnigmatic_Angel

redlove

redlove

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
ThnxxxSmile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.