Amrit Manthan

Ek Saree Aurat ko gabbar bana deti hai

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Yes! I am talking about our Princess Amrit, the moment she came to know that the ancestors saree is to be given to be Nimrit, she like Gabbar repeated Nimrit's name and banged the hunter, she repeated the name so many times i was like yeah i get itLOL you are super jealousLOL..She wanted to get a horse ride poor horse was hurt..she shot the horseOuch..The CVs are putting more emphasis on Amrit's jealousy than anything else ..they really wanna show how a younger sister can ruin the mind and heart of the elder one..where there is no fault of either...both are helpless by the way they are...

Ada khan's acting is really super..the way her face was shaking shouting NIMRIT...Clap requires woman powerLOL

Anyways Agam told Nimrit tht its the right way to stay at her house and he will take all the blame on himself...she doesnt need to come back!Ouch Nimrit is crying tht she needs to come back since she cannot give more hurt to her mom and dad..

Precap: Agam's mom asks him whether he is gonna go or not, he denies tht he wont go...in the palace...Nimrit tells Amrit tht Agam wont come everything is over...Amrit tells everyone tht Agam has broken his relation with nimrit and wont come..Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YujinakshaayamingakamiyaAnurna-AngelaKaParI-SofnaZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Saree Aurat ko gabbar bana deti hai" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
she repeated the name so many times i was like yeah i get itLOL you are super jealousLOL..

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

True that scene had meROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL, i was thinking what's a Sari n all these jewels in comparison to the man himself n being married b4 herROFLROFLROFLROFL..me too love Adaa, her acting is Superrrb!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yujinminga-AngelaKaParI--Anaya-

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
ROFL tht scene indeed was something, she goes nimrit..nimrit nimrit...i m like yea okay fine...thn she continues to go nimrit, nimrit nimRIT niMRIT nIMRIT and finally NIMRITROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolicSofna

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkjule

ROFL tht scene indeed was something, she goes nimrit..nimrit nimrit...i m like yea okay fine...thn she continues to go nimrit, nimrit nimRIT niMRIT nIMRIT and finally NIMRITROFLROFLROFLROFL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngelaKaParI--Anaya-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.