Sanchi why did u do this?_OMG

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
heya guysss!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

not really in a mood to write anything.Sanchi has not only betrayed indu but also crossed all limits by getting him arrested..😑😑😑😑😑😑

If it was really not sanchi's plan and if she wants to say in her defence that its her parents doing then let me tell u sanchi "ITS NOT RIGHT TO DO THIS TO A PERSON LIKE INDU".U should tell ur parents that he is the only one who gave them their property papers back otherwise they would never have get them back in their whole lifetime.So if he didnt break his promise then HOW THE HELL COULD U SANCHI?😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

HE loves u truly and even if u didnt want to get married ,u should have faked a suicide attempt urself  for showing him,why did u get each and every person involved in this,,,,now ur whole family will also have to face the consequences...😭😭😭😭😭

FINE!!!! if u want to say that u wanted to get the property papers ,,,,,,,so TELL ME WHY WERE U NOT ABLE to do anything when u had the property papers,,WHAT WAS UR GREAT MIND DOING AT THAT TIME????😑😑😑😑😑😑

Now,,Indu will never be able to trust u again in his whole life.MAYBE he will start hating u now,,,,or Maybe his mother do something really bad to ur family for troubling her "punju" ..
SANCHI !!!!! u should really pray to god that ur PLAN never gets revealed otherwise U WILL BE FINISHED🀒🀒🀒😭😭😭😭😭

Either Indu or his mother will kill u this time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Calm down sweetie. (don't mind me calling you sweetie, I believe I am older than you are)

I don't think the arrest part was Sanchi's plan. Looks like Veenaji did this all on her own. Hope that Sanchi stops the cop as she is the one who made the bargain. Why didn't they get Indu arrested before? This is plain mumbo jumbo that is not making sense. Do the right think Sanchi!

CV's please please sun loo apni pookaar...πŸ˜‰
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I'm a bit confused here was the arrest sanchis an or not...people seem to be saying both ways 
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

I'm a bit confused here was the arrest sanchis an or not...people seem to be saying both ways 

Seems like it was Sanchi's plan but here I was giving her the benefit of the doubt!
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As cute as Indu is, he is forcing himself on Sanchi and that is not right. I thought India was a free country and if this is the way we are reacting to eye candy, why would we be surprised that goons are following college girls and throwing acid on them.
Please stop feeling sorry for Indu, he does not deserve it. Yes he did do a good deed for a change. but at some point he needs to pay for his sins.
Namita-M thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetfan38

As cute as Indu is, he is forcing himself on Sanchi and that is not right. I thought India was a free country and if this is the way we are reacting to eye candy, why would we be surprised that goons are following college girls and throwing acid on them.
Please stop feeling sorry for Indu, he does not deserve it. Yes he did do a good deed for a change. but at some point he needs to pay for his sins.

He is paying for it. I have always commended Sanchi for giving Indu what he deserved. As I said before this is not how real life is but I might be wrong. No one should have go through that in real life!