Who is responsible for Ansh gone missing?

anju_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Guys,
       Today's episode was awesome. All' emotions came out...I couldn't say anybody wrong today while telling their views...But who is responsible for Ansh gone missing?

I feel Payal and Palak, they told they will close Ansh inside room. Poor guy, got afraid...He would have said when Yash forcefully pulling him to school...

Kids fight lead this much problem in Family... I guess, after Ansh' s return, Yash may ask why he left the school in the middle at that time he may tell this in front of all...

But this is kid's fight... I cannot say even they r wrong...Simply for fun they might have told.

But I don't know where this show  is going?...I waited for seeing how they fall for each other mainly Yash because he doesn't like Arthi's some manners like keeping things here and there etc...

But the track is changed...Let's see  what gayathi really saying whether to break relationship with Yash or Ansh...For Yash she may tell yes, but if its Ansh, she may leave the house...

Eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode...

Sorry guys if u don't like my post, its just my view...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana56 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the epi was rocking

and ya for me the reason of ansh going missing is none other than gayathri scindhya

as we all knew that ansh was a brave boy
but gayathri lockd him in dark room
and after that incident ansh k mann me darr sa beth gaya tha
aur uss darr ki waja se he ansh school nahi gaya aur wo ko gaya
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I agree. How can anyone possibly blame children for another child's kidnapping? No offense, but that just sounds absurd to me, and though Payal and Palak have been very mean to Ansh, they are also young and couldn't possibly have known what would happen. I do agree that they should be punished for mentally tormenting Ansh, but the person to do it must be Yash. I don't want Gayatri or Buaji anywhere near the girls anymore, they are such terrible examples for them!

I also blame Gayatri for the kidnapping. She was the one who instilled fear in Ansh's heart, and had she not locked him up in the room, Payal and Palak's taunts would not have made a difference to Ansh, because he is a fighter and he always fought back with them in the past, but Gayatri made him fearful of the whole family, and anything anyone did scared the poor guy. Only Gayatri is at fault for the kidnapping, even more than the actual kidnapper himself.
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think if Arti is given choice between Yash and Ansh , this time she will choose Yash becaue she will feel obligated if Yash saves Ansh
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
may b Gayatri or Buaji r responsible
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Umm I think we cant Blame a Single Person !! Many are involved in it !!

Buaji, Who always use to threaten Payal and Palakh for their Step MOM and Ansh making the girls Behave rudely with them !!
Gayatri !! Who Instilled Fear inside Ansh, Locking him in a Dark room.
Even Yash !! Who Didnt asked Ansh as Why he dont Wanna Go to school and Forcefully sended him there making him more Frightened !!

And Even Ansh Himself !! He shouldnot run from School Like Dat !! It is such a stupid thing to do !! Instead He should tell Aarti or Yash abt what Palakh and Payal were saying and why he didnt wanna go to School !!

I Think These all things combindly have created such Circumsatnces, which become responsible for the Ansh Kidnapping !! 
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Yes Varnita, you are right. Even Ansh is partly responsible for his kidnapping, because he should not have run away from school. If he was having problems with Payal and Palak, he should have at least told his mom with whom he's comfortable, and she would have told Yash. Most children that age do tell on each other when they're having problems, so Ansh's behavior is not at all consistent with his age. I hold him as responsible as I do PayPal, which isn't much but there is still some guilt.
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ansh did tell his mom, but she didnt understand him!
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
prashant is responsible for all this ðŸ˜› hehe
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Payal and Palak is responsible for Ansh gone missing. If  they have not made that plan to lock Ansh in bathroom, then this situation never arise.

So I want that Yash and all the family members should know about Payal and Palak harassing Ansh. I want to see what G3 does when she know that this was Palak's plan, will she give same punishment as she had given to Ansh, locking in room.