Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

   

FF KTLK Nidhi-Mallika FACE-OFF UPDATED ch-6,pg-18* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 23

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Joined: 13 April 2012

Posts: 4870

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey devvivek loved d story:-) its too good:-):-)
N sorry for late reply :-(:-(
But plz continue d story n come soon with next part.:-):-)
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF KTLK Nidhi-Mallika FACE-OFF UPDATED ch-6,pg-18* (Page 7)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 20614

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by busybee..

Hey devvivek loved d story:-) its too good:-):-)
N sorry for late reply :-(:-(
But plz continue d story n come soon with next part.:-):-)
Smile
its Ok BB. My pleasure n thnx n yep 3rd part will be here soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

anurti

Senior Member

anurti

Joined: 15 February 2012

Posts: 609

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Excellent Dev.Good imagination n post. Sorry couldn't comment on 1st part.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000"><font size="2">Everything is</font><font>perfect,</font>but plz Mallika ko abhi se mat bulao , atleast HM to enjoy</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">kar lene do hamen,kyunkiAshu ji to enjoy karne se rahe after knowing about</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">HMdestination. good work. Plzcontinue...</font>
thnx u so much mam ,dnt wory Mallika wil not do any hindrence in HM so dnt wory. U wil get very Romantic HM ,yup CHAPTER 3 is Coming Soon


<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">Lets hope for the best. Eagerly waiting for pt 3. Thanx.btw U can call me Arti . I m Arti.</font>
hmm thnx arti di coz u must be elder dan me?. Yup wil upload soon part 3.


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#336600">Yeah m elder than u, n I m the member of super or can say cool moms clubLOL. Waiting for pt 3.</font>
di what is dat? Yup wil upload soon

Dev, here r many moms on IF who r die heart fan of KTLK , m one of them. That's why I said, moms club.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*busybee..

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Joined: 22 March 2012

Posts: 2786

Posted: 16 May 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

hey future doc seems your ff is interested i liked it
do continue soon i m waiting for that & do pm to me also if you can


sonali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurti*Dev.*busybee..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 20614

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Originally posted by anurti

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">Excellent Dev.Good imagination n post. Sorry couldn't comment on 1st part.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000"><font size="2">Everything is</font><font>perfect,</font>but plz Mallika ko abhi se mat bulao , atleast HM to enjoy</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">kar lene do hamen,kyunkiAshu ji to enjoy karne se rahe after knowing about</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#990000">HMdestination. good work. Plzcontinue...</font>
thnx u so much mam ,dnt wory Mallika wil not do any hindrence in HM so dnt wory. U wil get very Romantic HM ,yup CHAPTER 3 is Coming Soon


<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#ff0099">Lets hope for the best. Eagerly waiting for pt 3. Thanx.btw U can call me Arti . I m Arti.</font>
hmm thnx arti di coz u must be elder dan me?. Yup wil upload soon part 3.


<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#336600">Yeah m elder than u, n I m the member of super or can say cool moms clubLOL. Waiting for pt 3.</font>
di what is dat? Yup wil upload soon

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Dev, here r many moms on IF who r die heart fan of KTLK , m one of them. That's why I said, moms club.</font>
oh gr8 di wow! Its gud u r ol moderm moms! Hats off

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtibusybee..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 20614

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karajekar


hey future doc seems your ff is interested i liked it
do continue soon i m waiting for that & do pm to me also if you can


sonali

thnx mam, yup wil sure PM u! I'm encouraged!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtikarajekarbusybee..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 20614

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
~Kuch Toh LOG Kahenge~,CHAPTER 3 wil be here soon

Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 17 May 2012 at 7:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anurtikarajekarbusybee..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Joined: 09 January 2012

Posts: 20614

Posted: 17 May 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
~Kuch Toh LOG Kahenge~,CHAPTER 3 wil be here soon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
~KTLK HelpDesk~:Note Pg 60

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

.Tanya. 749 49439 05 December 2013 at 2:47am
By ashvinimk
Kritika Kamra aka Dr Nidhi Verma's Ward

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

-Priya- 189 50270 06 December 2012 at 8:22pm
By -deepali17-
Kritika/Dr. Nidhi's Outfits!

2 3 4

christiandior. 26 12630 05 May 2012 at 12:19am
By SwastikAshNi
New Ashu/Nidhi VM~Woh Humsafar Tha Pg 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

sehar mehrotra 107 6893 06 January 2012 at 5:10am
By sehar mehrotra
From Dr. Nidhi to Nidhi :)

2

ashi_mania 13 1979 08 December 2011 at 11:47am
By ...RamonaG....

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.