Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: M.L.PriyaNaidu

it's interesting coz mallika's truth is revealed in precap.😊

how will ashu react 4r that?waiting 4r ur ff.
best of luck for ur exams!

thnx mam,yup wai8 n watch
anurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...😳...thanx u than x u di...πŸ˜ƒ..yup truth will be revealed...πŸ˜‰...but again a twist is their...watch out after  june...and i will be here😳...nyc rhyme made by meπŸ˜†...and i told u--jo ktlk me nai hoata wo yahan hota hai...πŸ‘...thnx againπŸ‘πŸΌ but feeling sad to go offline...😭
[/QUOTE]

U r WC.@ black hey bhagwan.πŸ˜† Me too offline till june end. going on family holiday to HK.Once again all the best for ur exams. 
Edited by anurti - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurti

awww...😳...thanx u than x u di...πŸ˜ƒ..yup truth will be revealed...πŸ˜‰...but again a twist is their...watch out after june...and i will be here😳...nyc rhyme made by meπŸ˜†...and i told u--jo ktlk me nai hoata wo yahan hota hai...πŸ‘...thnx againπŸ‘πŸΌbut feeling sad to go offline...😭

U r WC.@ black hey bhagwan.πŸ˜†Me too offline till june end. going on family holiday to HK.Once again all the best for ur exams.

[/QUOTE] hehehe bt what is WC and HK? GO go enjoy wid family! Precious time wid Family! Thnx di. Bt pls clear my questions n Twist to rahega hiπŸ˜†
anurti thumbnail
U r WC.@ black hey bhagwan.πŸ˜†Me too offline till june end. going on family holiday to HK.Once again all the best for ur exams.

hehehe bt what is WC and HK? GO go enjoy wid family! Precious time wid Family! Thnx di. Bt pls clear my questions n Twist to rahega hiπŸ˜†

@ Vivek WC means Wel Come.
   HK typing error HKG got it ? No? Its HongKong.          
*Dev.* thumbnail
Oh , N HONGKONG? Wow gr8 di enjoy yar! Wish u b happy their!
anurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Oh , N HONGKONG? Wow gr8 di enjoy yar! Wish u b happy their!

Thanx Vivek. me too very excited about the journey so is my daughter, she wants to go to DL (Disney Land).
*Dev.* thumbnail

Thanx Vivek. me too very excited about the journey so is my daughter, she wants to go to DL (Disney Land).

wow again! Have nyc journey,cum bck soon on I-F. Hi5 to ur fairy a.k.a daughter
anurti thumbnail

wow again! Have nyc journey,cum bck soon on I-F. Hi5 to ur fairy a.k.a daughter

Hi5 from my angel too.U know Vivek last year we had been to Thailand. Wow what a beauty.loved the place, but my daughter (Yuvika) she didn't like that place. Whenver we ask here to go there again she says '"aap jao main ghar pe hi rahoongi nani ke pas."πŸ˜† one more thing I don't know how would I stay away from IF?😭
*Dev.* thumbnail

Thanx Vivek. me too very excited about the journey so is my daughter, she wants to go to DL (Disney Land).[/DIV]

wow again! Have nyc journey,cum bck soon on I-F. Hi5 to ur fairy a.k.a daughter[/QUOTE]

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#ff0066">Hi5 from my angel too.U know Vivek last year we had been to Thailand. Wow what a beauty.loved the place, but my daughter (Yuvika) she didn't like that place. Whenver we ask here to go there again she says '"aap jao main ghar pe hi rahoongi nani ke pas."πŸ˜†one more thing I don't know how would I stay away from IF?😭

[/QUOTE] heheheπŸ˜† kids r realy cute, whats Yuvika's age? May b 8 or 9? Yep,thailand is gr8 place, yeah cumbck soon bt Enjoyment is must n dat 2 wid Family!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Dev...was away last week...Just got back and read parts 3 to 6 in one shot...Waiting fro Nidhi-Mallu face off and Mallu's truth to come out in front of Ashu...

All the best for ur exams...and yes do take the much needed rest...

Thanx for the pms dear...