FF KTLK Nidhi-Mallika FACE-OFF UPDATED ch-6,pg-18* - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

CHAPTER 2
~
~
~Hey KTLK family guys its been evening here n i tried my imaginations! IT IS BASED ON PURELY IMAGINATIONS
~
~Nidhi realised that its been 3 mins when she has hugged Ashu so she hurrily seperated herself from Ashu and Ashu Askd R u Ok Nidhi? To which she replied-Yes,i'm ok thnx u 4 consoling me.
~Ashu-its ok but what is d reason behing Rohan leaving widout any valid reason? Dnt he told u? Where is he? But she was hiding d letter from him so dat he didnt get Upset by knwing Rohan Loves Her. But Ashu got Hint dat sumthing to hai jarur,y Nidhi is so majboor? There is sumthing which she is hiding frm me.She hurrily hides letter beneath pillow & told Ashu in gud way- so r u ready to go 4 HM? then we will go tommorow so pick me up today @ 6PM so that All preparations wud b proper.Ashu agreed,then they had Puja together of Lord Vishnu while in between their Naino ki bhasha going on but Anjie stopped them.After dis,they had dinner in which DB asking Ashu-r u taking care of my child?? Ashu said yes,CB interuppts saying i'm thinking to book tickets for 2 for HM so where u both wanna go? To which he resists, Nidhi is deciding Where r We going? Till now i dnt knw where r v going? πŸ˜† & sir pls its my duty,i'll do.CB agreed but All laughed seeing Ashu in dis state!.He took leave frm Sasural ,heading to KG Hospital,Nidhi went to say bye.
~
~Mallika arrived KGH & she knw that AshNI r married nw but she is wearing Mask of Happiness as Her Marriage is in Drains as she didnt acceptd Jagan to even touch her.Their HM was a bit rough but they enjoyd a bit.She went to Dr.Ranga asking where is Ashu? To which he replied -he must be in Home wid his bride Nidhi.Mallika got furious to listen Nidhi's name and she was going to miswording her but at second moment Ashu arrived & she stopped herself. Epic end wid Ashu & Mallu staring each other wid Happiness!

~PRECAP-Nidhi waiting 4 Ashu to pick her up wid her Family.Ashu arrived late then they are shown going to Ice Cream Parlour and Taking it wid Romance! FUTURE DOC.DEV

~NOTE- PLS FRIENDS TELL ME HOWS IT? Whether shud i continue wid AshNI romance or not??

Mind blowing, fabulous yaar, really like every bit of it, u covered every scene & interaction of Ashu with all the Nidhi's family members & he had lunch too along with them which we missed in the original episode & even every one felt that was incomplete but u did a great job by adding these scene in ur FF.πŸ‘ But little disappointing part here is Mallu, i just don't want to discuss anything about her right now as i replied in my earlier post of ur 1st chapter FF, anyways overall a good one & enjoyed every bit of it a lot (accept Mallu's). Hoping for the next one soon.πŸ˜‰ 
Originally posted by Indomitable

very gud
thnx mam,yup i focused on all points n wil try to focus lyk dis in cming parts thnx its encouraging me to write more! There r gud n shocking twists cming js wai8 n wtch mam! N i also felt same that Epi was Incomplete!
Originally posted by Indomitable

<font color="#ff0066" size="5" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Wow such a great pics, my eyes got stranded on the screen.What an awesome loving couple...πŸ˜‰</font>
yup Mam Shee_xaan is pic master!!
future doctor saab,mashallah kya imagination hai,par aapki imagination main na thoda surgery karke mallu ma hataa dee jiye,abhi nidhi jee ki peehar ki yaadein chooti nahi hongi saas aa tapkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thnks for d PM😊
Originally posted by heydoc27

future doctor saab,mashallah kya imagination hai,par aapki imagination main na thoda surgery karke mallu ma hataa dee jiye,abhi nidhi jee ki peehar ki yaadein chooti nahi hongi saas aa tapkiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thnks for d PM😊

thnx u mam ,yup but what is PEEHAR?? N dnt worry about Mallu sasuma,she wil not be hindrence between AshNI. Enjoy n wait 4 3rd part!
Hey devvivek loved d story:-) its too good:-):-)
N sorry for late reply :-(:-(
But plz continue d story n come soon with next part.:-):-)
😊
Originally posted by busybee..

Hey devvivek loved d story:-) its too good:-):-)
N sorry for late reply :-(:-(
But plz continue d story n come soon with next part.:-):-)
😊
its Ok BB. My pleasure n thnx n yep 3rd part will be here soon!
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

di what is dat? Yup wil upload soon

Dev, here r many moms on IF who r die heart fan of KTLK , m one of them. That's why I said, moms club.

hey future doc seems your ff is interested i liked it
do continue soon i m waiting for that & do pm to me also if you can

sonali
Originally posted by anurti

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Dev, here r many moms on IF who r die heart fan of KTLK , m one of them. That's why I said, moms club.</font>
oh gr8 di wow! Its gud u r ol moderm moms! Hats off