Analysis:Why so? Why NOT SO

lakshyasss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊
This is my first topic in the forum so hii all

Coming to point

DC says there can't be a reality show without a proper lovestory so pairs akshat and meenakshi so that their love saga starts😆(one laughs one questions one gets amused...
but story gets interesting and question comes to mind why so??😕

In simple terms DC has some big plan and in short if defined plan is to make meenakshi win the competetion by hook or by crook and to raise the trp's of show reach it beyond Aasman se aagey...😳

His character is daily progressing and his being godfather of show makes one glued to see what next...without wasting time what i feel i telll😆

He wants a mind blowing onscreen chemistry to sparkle in their dance for that its necessary that their comfort level is increased...also their closeness leads to love...😊

What next than...In simple terms as i am studying his mind he shall pair later angad too with Meenakshi as meenakshi needs to prove her spark with everyone but that too shall result in love only...as here funda comes like too attract😆(bechari kashmira)🥱

Now This would ultimately result in drift between both brothers for Meenakshi majorly secondly competetion leading meenakshi winning competetion in end😃

Karishma and others shall play cupids and puppets of dc,...working for reel and real love story's/😉

Hence ends my post hope u like it and plz do commenT

gday to all😊

Nizza
Edited by lakshyasss - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post

I already analyze all these angles...

We can make a checklist of DC's plans. 😆😆

He makes the framework according to me and twists and turns, when needed, The show needs a drama also fabricated, he watches peoples emotions very carefully and makes his route for whoever will be the winner of ASA, more so many paramters are also taking its birth simultaneously so each step needs analysis and the answers follow along that line itself..

I can see many such angles happening , In dance when a duo is there chemistry is needed otherwise the competition will lack luster, keep such angles the fabricated pair should stick to that and perform , n thats what the audience also wants..

Feelings emotions restricted to that will make its growth only when things change but if its kept that way to succeed in the ladder can be more interesting ...

ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Very interesting points raised. I will come back to respond
lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Nice post

I already analyze all these angles...

We can make a checklist of DC's plans. 😆😆

He makes the framework according to me and twists and turns, when needed, The show needs a drama also fabricated, he watches peoples emotions very carefully and makes his route for whoever will be the winner of ASA, more so many paramters are also taking its birth simultaneously so each step needs analysis and the answers follow along that line itself..

I can see many such angles happening , In dance when a duo is there chemistry is needed otherwise the competition will lack luster, keep such angles the fabricated pair should stick to that and perform , n thats what the audience also wants..

Feelings emotions restricted to that will make its growth only when things change but if its kept that way to succeed in the ladder can be more interesting ...

😉thanks i guess all have analysed a lot only need to create a separate post 😆so to keep record of all the possible ways story would be leading😆daily i am shocked😲as he daily surprises one 😳true show needs a drama but too many drama's at end shouldn't be intolerable...😛alan- meenakshi,angad-meenakshi,akshatmeenakshi😕anyone more to join the group ...i am waiting by each passing episode😉 Edited by lakshyasss - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are many angles for this show and DC is the creator for all or mostly.

though they are not only for love side but hatred or attraction or what ever

but here is the list till now i observed and i don't know how CV's will cover all this with happy or good ending / result.

DC has got nothing to do in few things but he is observing everything and put his cards ready to turn anytime. its like a warning bell waiting for all. ⭐️

---------------------------------

1. Roshini over DC
2. Sandhya over DC (though its not love but she sometimes feels uncomfortable when DC is near her. 😆)

DC is very careful with Roshini and he knows how to tackle her.

He is very much open and shares his ideas with Sandhya. and their convo is always worth watching. 😍

3. Karishma flurting Bobby 😡
4. Karishma flurting DC 🤢
5. Karishma and Akshat

All this tricks here will fail and Karishma may become a big loser coz of her kuch bhi tag

Even DC knows that but she has become the fav. of people and he has cards to turn the table here.

6. Angad on Karishma

Not sure of this as there is only one side and we know how Karishma is.

this pair was made by DC and it will effect the brothers perhaps one day. 😛

DC's world to turn tables here - Meenu with

7. Alan
8. Akshat
9. Angad (i'm not sure of this though 😕)

His main aim in all this is mainly TRP's and also he want to see Meenakshi next dancing super star and for that he must play his cards here. ⭐️

DC do not want any cheap thing to happen in the show so he sees that everything is fine in his academy. His has shown Karishma her place. 👏 He motivated Meenu and finally happy to see her make  over. ⭐️

To answer to the ego of Akshat now he paired up Meenu with him, and also applying the principle of opp. attracts. do they really be successful? what else will he play with all of them is fingers crossed for me. 😍

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nizza nice to see u here...
me too thinking ke what is cooking in DC's mind...would reply later once am done cleaning my house windows...
but lovely thought process and Dc is such a mindplayer...
and i personally feel he is deep deep occean... like apu's past characters..even this one has depth of calm waters of deep seas...which keep such intense storms... once they unleash they change courses of people's lives...

ApoorvaFan thumbnail

In these days of fake love for reality,  DC's words

"Love Story ke bina Reality ka Dhandha Thanda hai"... are applied aptly here by the man himself. He already mentioned to us about Angad and Karishma's pairing... A new will story will be created...

Now the next love story he is creating is between Akshat and Meenakshi. He will fabricate/edit the scenes in such a way that the reel audience feel a love story between these two. But really Akshat and Meenakshi will become lovers or not is still a big question mark...

He also instigated Alan into this love story... so we will see dramatic and edgy scenes which DC wants to capture and air ...

DC is doing what most of the TV Reality shows are doing. Take it BigBoss, or any dance and music reality shows, love stories and fake fights and emotional word exchanges are pretty common...

lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

nizza nice to see u here...

me too thinking ke what is cooking in DC's mind...would reply later once am done cleaning my house windows...
but lovely thought process and Dc is such a mindplayer...
and i personally feel he is deep deep occean... like apu's past characters..even this one has depth of calm waters of deep seas...which keep such intense storms... once they unleash they change courses of people's lives...

😉DC has

Lot of characters combined in one character he uses all these to develop a story and to make it progress…all he does is to get his show high trp's no doubt still he can't be claimed as evil neither as good

lakshyasss thumbnail

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

In these days of fake love for reality,  DC's words

"Love Story ke bina Reality ka Dhandha Thanda hai"... are applied aptly here by the man himself. He already mentioned to us about Angad and Karishma's pairing... A new will story will be created...

Now the next love story he is creating is between Akshat and Meenakshi. He will fabricate/edit the scenes in such a way that the reel audience feel a love story between these two. But really Akshat and Meenakshi will become lovers or not is still a big question mark...

He also instigated Alan into this love story... so we will see dramatic and edgy scenes which DC wants to capture and air ...

DC is doing what most of the TV Reality shows are doing. Take it BigBoss, or any dance and music reality shows, love stories and fake fights and emotional word exchanges are pretty common...

😊True take DID sanam and mohina jodi...same applies to meenakshi-akshat,alan-karishma...😊and alan-meenakshi just like Tenance-shakti😆in simple words everything mark of reality some seen some left unseen