Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*vandana.bandarushivnirjag12Sejal_Desairachirastoginash_mashmaya15sentientAnu Shriramubhandarimonu7nbhattacharyasuecradhiiscoralnymphmrvlsmedhskinhatKushi27vir123dambisanu1973vgkantucoolxniki_pnnehalpoonamasaharyapragyakumarharvyBsankbalieAMSTbaas-tvsharmilaprasadsaggi80AditiDeshachpanpanbeej81lxabiteshsanika1507pappy123sweta2541984tin2000tau123anna_88milwebshiny3pavneetdesigirl52pkapLavanyaKhanishaTrieshluvlyscorpiogondiranmarsrividyahvpearldesaiaasaxena3nandrjpkamatsone_ashiasiaheartshabana_79miss_patel5dent4ucoolgirl3sushavviAnfalviraf4udirk41puniragHeenapMefromNJMamtaBheartsmartpps_ppsmahalaxmikA HUGE FANdeepa911prefix3prattsameetasingh4divra4bmm1985sinipillaijayashsWestwickeli01beanaqpink27Sonakshi-grpasheema_sharmaprintyamritabManzzAbhiAniChaudhrytmj&b84-Happy4Ever-lastmincimbaKBCFanM_n_hpressuNancy_NUTSmy_viewnaj7lil_tweetSaisweetysahana747_CandyCream_fanraya-Khush-Ruhani..anizorGarkhelsunmonaghoshdayabhiWanderbugLoveTVShows786PinkichithooSriBPoriamieepiyualkacoolkitty_23anna44kaverialiaManasi_16IndYa4umaris08Lumos-MariaMars-anjani-paglileo4evershivani003-Naresh-salsalynithyamkvswethasyam08nivedithaPriyank.bsingapuryswan20sanwyipeeiLuvRamKapoorharshdb-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BALH:Written Update 14 May 2012" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KBCFan

Goldie

KBCFan

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
excellent. priya should say 51% of everything that neharika, sid and ayesha have

Edited by KBCFan - 14 May 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u-Carrie-

jayashs

jayashs

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Great update!  Thanks dear!  Yeah!!!

PK should come sooon to KM.  But, she has also to be very careful that NK does not brand her a gold digger, because she is going to name a price to come back!  uhhh, what do the creatives have in their heads who know?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Carrie-IndYa4usanw

dayabhi

IF-Dazzler

dayabhi

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WU...

OneandallIndYa4u-Carrie-

chithoo

IF-Dazzler

chithoo

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
res TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
yayeee me on pg one of my Mrs.DDancing
will come tomorrow and commentEmbarrassed
okie am backBig smile...have got to go for work in about half hourOuch but am not offering myself to become mince meatLOLLOL so here goes my thoughtsTongue first of all lovely update Zubes ClapClap nice to see the "Zuby touch" after a long timeLOLLOLLOL "Knight in maange hue kapde to the rescue of the well fed cow...i mean Ayesha"ROFL
so the Sharmas are still in mourningDeadDead and nutz came visitingWacko okie i have been missing a lot these daysLOLLOL sowwie mariaUnhappy been busy Ouch...niharika does understand that only a Kapoor can run the Kapoor businessTongue thank heavens for thatApprove i can't believe she said that to the face of SidLOLLOL that he was "NO KAPOOR"Thumbs Up 
Aww devdas golu locks himself in his room and misses his missusLOLLOL but Maris is rightEmbarrassed he does not look like he has been grieving for 3 days LOLLOL chalo i think i can explain thatTongue... our golu suffers from OCDOuch (Obssessive Compulsive Disorder) so even when he is depressed he shaves, does his hair, arranges his sheets on the bed and then grieves for his wifeyBig smile...yeh hota hai marisEmbarrassed 
now back to the epiLOL everyone comes knocking on golu's door but don't remember the password "Pippu is back" Tongue but Niharika the rat tries to pull a fast one by using golu's other weakness "Dadi is ill"Ouch par after hearing what Ram has to say it is she who turns illROFLROFLROFL... Ram does a Zuby Tongue folds his hands across his chest, taps feetConfused...na stomps footTongue and says "I want my wifey back or you and your stock can take a walk"Approve  Niharika realises it takes more than a manBig smile it takes a PippuEmbarrassed or a forkliftTongue to move RamEmbarrassed and she decides it is time to call her dear bahuLOLLOLLOL

THE CALL
My favourite part of the epiThumbs Up Yippie do yippie dee yippie dum dumDancing my pippu was back in full formClapClapClapClap right from the "Pairi pauna mummji" to the "i will be late for my evening walk"ROFL SUPERBStar 
Niharika indeed looked like the wind had gone from herLOLLOLLOL when she heard Pippu was catching up on her fav showsLOLLOL kyonki our golu watches only cricket and animalsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww and she had to bring up golu's snoringOuchLOLLOL sakshi was too good in this scene and i wish they just go about with this cat and mouse game between the two instead of the leapDead it would be fun to watch Big smile. Pippu takes a good dig at nih saying they have to meet some place nice with a bemused Viks watching and smilingEmbarrassed and loved the way she agreed to see her and compared her to golu saying she was much like him "ziddi" LOLLOLLOL so we are in for a treat tomTongue let us see how she handles this situation.

Loved the interaction between Viks and PipsClapClapClap Viks was great with his expressions especially while Pippu was giving her MummyjiLOLLOL a hard timeLOLLOL. Neha does not have much to do i guess so they are packing her off to her maykaLOLLOL.

It was great fun to see Pippu in a ruthless mood taking advantage of Niharika's predicament, she knew her MIL could ill afford to forsake the empire Ram had built and would have to succumb to her demands. Fingers crossed and hope she strikes the right deal with her. 

Love ya Zubes and thanks for the wonderful update...remember am here for youBig smile...MariaLOLLOL don't glare will come for you too...atleast for one of the daysLOL 

Edited by chithoo - 15 May 2012 at 12:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nancy_NUTSM_n_hsahana747maris08-Carrie-IndYa4usanw

Manzz

Coolbie

Manzz

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Thank You So Much For The Nice Update Big smile

Expecting The Deal To Be Good One Big smile

Thanks Again Big smile

IndYa4u-Carrie-sanw

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndYa4u-Carrie-

fanraya

IF-Dazzler

fanraya

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, I just hope that Priya is very careful while making the deal, Nih can later play this card against her. CVs please do not separate our couple,Confused I really hope CVs keep some sense in the story and keep continuity. I really did not like Priya's insensitive approach to ram's condition, thats not our Priya, Priya that we know is madly in love with Ram too, how can CVs  mess up her character.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PunyaSNancy_NUTSj&b84IndYa4u-Carrie-sanw

Post Reply New Post

Go to top