Phir Subah Hogi

significance of aditya sugni conv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kgmu

IF-Dazzler

kgmu

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
is there any significance of aditya n sugni today's convocation in future becoz as far current track is going on vikram must be the male lead the what abt adisugni pair

Edited by kgmu86 - 14 May 2012 at 11:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunram

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "significance of aditya sugni conv" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
there is plenty significance.

The one that stood out the most was when he said " you are doing this to catch a rich man"

I wanted to laugh cause those words will be back to bite him in the ...

cyrine

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Oh  Please ! can that guy shout little less ...  its getting too much to take ! (Referring to Adi)

About the significance of that conversation, how would we know prior to what is going to happen? One speculation could be that as he suspected, he will exactly see that she has in fact trapped a rich thakur (his uncle, Vikram) after Vikram doing sardhakai of Sugni. Little would he know that Vikram would've actually helped her from getting sardhaki-ed by other thakurs who would really want to ful-fill each and every process of Sardhakai.

Edited by bee5 - 14 May 2012 at 7:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavika0611AreYaar

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Oh  Please ! can that guy shout little less ...  its getting too much to take ! (Referring to Adi)

i know his voice is really heavy but i like him -he hasnt had much screen space to prove his worth yet and every scene so far he is shouting LOL.

Nice to see you here bee- you disappeared after BBAT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cyrineorianthi

bee5

IF-Rockerz

bee5

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OmaRamdass

Originally posted by bee5

i know his voice is really heavy but i like him -he hasnt had much screen space to prove his worth yet and every scene so far he is shouting LOL.

Nice to see you here bee- you disappeared after BBAT

Nice to see you too, Oma Big smile

OmaRamdass

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I feel maybe it may come to haunt Aditya later and maybe even during the panchayat track if he attends it especially the part when she says I was planning to go something for which I prayed and you spoilt it maybe she may even scream at him with her chappels in hand that because you spoilt my diya  I have to face this.

Edited by chalhov - 15 May 2012 at 12:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hazelnutBiggestDEKfancyrinesunramParm.OmaRamdass

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

I feel maybe it may come to haunt Aditya later and maybe even during the panchayat track if he attends it especially the part when she says I was planning to go something for which I prayed and you spoilt it maybe she may even scream at him with her chappels in hand that because you spoilt my diya  I have to face this.

Agreed!  I think the whole convo and not just the part about he diya will haunt him in the future the more he gets to know that Sugni is not like the Bedni that had taken his dad away from him and his mom and that he cannot group them all together in one lump sum. 

hazelnutcyrinesunramPutijaChalhovkgmuOmaRamdass

cyrine

cyrine

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
very good guys, tehre alot of suggestions :)

I will throw in what I think too. 

Yes, teh diya was symbolic and that he gave sugni a "badd dua". And I just loved that scene between them, Their whole conversation and sugnis words explaining why they are bednis in the first place, when she explained that their reason behind thier dancing was worship and purity, he did get a litlle afeected. Adi has already made up his mind about the bedia tribe that they do all of this for money. He has never looked deeper to know teh reason for their existince. I hope that Sugni and Adi have mor  scenes  soon. And regarding the "trapping a rich Takur" LOL that is going to be him, only if he would know that. And also regarding Vik doing Sugnis sardakai - he will think taht it is Vik that she has trapped. If he had any idea that the real Takur that Sugni is going to trap is none other than himself Mr Aditya Singh! 
I would like Adi to remeber his words when he falls for Sugni. 

hazelnutBiggestDEKfansunramParm.PutijaChalhovOmaRamdass

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.