Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
What a lie Kabir, what a cover up, what a way to conceal feelings... to go back and hurt Neha and reveal what you think is your real cold and stern face which Neha sees, and what you want her to see... 

I think we all knew that Kabir will try to be go back to his stern self and proclaim that the only reason he even saved her... was that it didnt harm the money, coz its no use if there is no Aditi, though we can see that the real reason he saved her was to just save her... nothing else mattered not even the money not even his own life.  But what a blow to Neha as she was trying to figure out what Kabir saved her, so many questions and feeling she had before, she also had been leaning towards that bit where Kabir cares and isnt entirely bad... 

And the wedding, he can highlighted another fact that this wedding will happen, just like how she stays with him in their bedroom and in his house, and it also to me highlights that to everyone she is HIS wife... the world knows her as his wife, not anyone elses

Another blow was that Kabir saying he cant wait for her to finally leave, and all we see is Neha crying even more, i wonder if Neha realises why she is crying over this all... coz we could of expected an verbal backlash from her but she didnt and just walked away...  and next what do we see Kabir the soft hearted person, covering a sleeping Neha with an blanket, no matter how much he thinks he doesnt care - HE CARES!!!!!

I kinda feel Neha is back to square one in how she sees Kabir and so on

Kabir is now i think trying to distance himself from Neha in such a way...  i did this for money, i cant wait for you to leave etc... 

We got a few Kabir-Neha moments in this episode, eye locks and touching Embarrassed

Edited by Lennie - 14 May 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumstupidestwatchAminabasar..PlayfulKiss..Nirjhor105ulakminiMsCeylonsunshine_sunmaneesha_sankerEnigmatic_Angeljmoyee200prc_fan1br200910.Chashmish.mz.jessseelaksbookworm-ALS---Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mujhe Tumpe Koi Diljaz Nahin Hai - Kabir/Neha" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Beautiful post Lennie as usual  ClapClapClap

Totally agree with u... Kabir is ready to go to any extent to make himself the most evil person in Neha's eyes...he doesn't want to show Neha how much he cares for her and he can sacrifice his life in order to protect her.  Kabir wants to bury all his feelings and emotions regarding Neha deep down his heart and to shield his feelings he just throws the 900 crores subject at her face.  If we look it carefully it's the only way Kabir can use to distance himself from Neha as he knows she is the wish cum dream that will never be fulfilled.  Here i will add the BG song during NehIr scenes fitted Kabir actual feelings towards Neha perfectly.

NehIr scenes were awesome their eye-locks speaking volume especially from Kabir side and the beauty of their touching scenes lay in the hesitation from Neha's part.  Overall lovely epi with awesome NehIr scenes and Kabir trying to hide his care and protection for Neha at any cost despite he has to hurt Neha.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

stupidestwatchAminabasarayushiishprc_fan1Enigmatic_AngelseelaksLennie

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
How could i forget the song... it was well suited in terms of the words used

Hain dil ko teri aarzoo
Par main tujhe naa paa sakoon
Hain dil ko teri justjoo
Main hoon shab tuu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon lab tuu dua
Dono jud ke judaa

Very well said that its the only thing Kabir can use to keep his distance, and not show what he is feeling towards her... and he knows she isnt his,  and she cant be...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine_sunEnigmatic_Angelprc_fan1-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

How could i forget the song... it was well suited in terms of the words used

Hain dil ko teri aarzoo
Hain dil ko teri justjoo
Main hoon shab tuu subah
Dono jud ke judaa
Main hoon lab tuu dua
Dono jud ke judaa

Very well said that its the only thing Kabir can use to keep his distance, and not show what he is feeling towards her... and he knows she isnt his,  and she cant be...

Thxs for these beautiful lyrics ...ya as per actual situation Neha can never be his ...but don't know how fate can bring NehIr togetherWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Kabeer is very mysterious to me still...but his face impression and eye language showed the real feelings in his heart towards Neha...caring, affection and humanity.. 

Edited by ulakmini - 14 May 2012 at 1:51pm

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Ah these two are killing me!! Love them though!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prc_fan1Enigmatic_Angel-Priya01

prc_fan1

IF-Rockerz

prc_fan1

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
great post, Lennie!
I loved reading your posts in Kesar forum too.. i miss K-G :(
Back to the topic, K-N's conversation & their eyelock spoke volumes.
Neha definitely listened to what he say, that he doesn't care. But what she didn't listen to was the unsaid. That he loves her. He cares for her. No one takes the bullet for someone just for money. Its too big a gamble, if he lost his life, he would not have gotten the money anyway. Such a gamble screams out 'love' & I wish that she will listen to this unsaid one day. 
Coming to the song sequence, it was just PERFECT. The lyrics, the screenplay.. it was very subtle, not too over-the-top. It was simple, yet there was so much pain in Kabir's eyes. Somewhere he knows he feels for her, but he realises that he can never get her. Somewhere it reached to her,too, that there is something between her & Kabir. I don't think its love yet for Neha. But I am sure she felt something.
When he broke her heart, she cried. Not because she was wrong about him, but rather because she, too, felt something. 
Kabir may have always threatened her using Rishi, but even she knows he has always protected her in 1 way or the other. He never crossed the limit, & was never ruthless with her. He definitely did say few harsh words here & there, but he has always treated her with respect.
All in all, they are a beautiful couple :)

OK. Enough of my rant.

Cheers,
Samridhi

Edited by prc_fan1 - 14 May 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumEnigmatic_Angel-Priya01

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
 Agree... kabeer so much Love adit/Neha... But some big probleam So Kabeer... Rudeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enigmatic_Angel-Priya01

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.