WU- May14th Meenakshi-Akshat paired,Sameer out

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Finished Updating

I have covered everything possible, Incase I Missed something please check the video..

I hope Sameer is not going to try cutting his writs again its stupidity according to me ..
The world is harsh outside but you have to deal with emotions and get your inner strenght out
Whatever DC said todays makes a lot of sense with the emotional baggage one carries be a fghter if u want to survive and may be somethings you have to be hard hitting
great update shanti ..loved it do visit my first topic on this forum too

Thanks
Yes I did , and replied also
Nice post 😊

Please pardon any mistakes as I tried to update asap😊
thanks for the update Shanti!!

hope its a dream. i don't think Sameer will do something like that again. he got some strong words from DC, Alan n Meenu. hope for some good and fingers crossed as u said.
Thanks for the update 👏. Shanti, I hope you are right. Highly emotional Meenaxi is most likely to dream this sequence😊
Meenakshi's emotiional thought could lead her to think like that, if u see he is on the street someone behind is looking also

If Sameer dse'nt get a hold of his life now its tough.. DC said to make himself stronger, failure is the stepping stone to success and tested formula, alan told him that there is more oppertunity that ASA these words should knock ones head, calm ur restlessness his dad closed the door for him , he knew that but he needs to boost himself up and show he can do it...

This will prove people who mentored him right..
thanks for the nice update shanti
Tanks for the update Shanti...me too thinks it is just Meenakshi's dream!
I have added the pictures to make the update interesting😊