Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821nil.usatiku24ringroseshubeshananikie91Shri_SanayaFanmcmohanunagdent4upraman1234Swiss Malluhp18sectorvasanthi16lidvindimpzzlikithakmhvanadhi-Khush-anizorshivani003saveeta24asdpsanmolS.H.I.E.L.D.lakshyasss-rupa-zee10swethasyam08seelaksMagical_KaShsoni595shamilKhatamKahanipyar-ishk-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU- May14th Meenakshi-Akshat paired,Sameer out" in Aasman Se Aage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Finished Updating

I have covered everything possible, Incase I Missed something please check the video..

I hope Sameer is not going to try cutting his writs again its stupidity according to me ..
The world is harsh outside but you have to deal with emotions and get your inner strenght out
Whatever DC said todays makes a lot of sense with the emotional baggage one carries be a fghter if u want to survive and may be somethings you have to be hard hitting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesvasanthi16anizorasdpsanmolswethasyam08seelaks

lakshyasss

IF-Rockerz

lakshyasss

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
great update shanti ..loved it do visit my first topic on this forum too

Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesswethasyam08seelaksshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yes I did , and replied also
Nice post Smile

Please pardon any mistakes as I tried to update asapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Shanti!!

hope its a dream. i don't think Sameer will do something like that again. he got some strong words from DC, Alan n Meenu. hope for some good and fingers crossed as u said.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asdpsanmolseelaksshanti05

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Clap. Shanti, I hope you are right. Highly emotional Meenaxi is most likely to dream this sequenceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08seelaks

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Meenakshi's emotiional thought could lead her to think like that, if u see he is on the street someone behind is looking also

If Sameer dse'nt get a hold of his life now its tough.. DC said to make himself stronger, failure is the stepping stone to success and tested formula, alan told him that there is more oppertunity that ASA these words should knock ones head, calm ur restlessness his dad closed the door for him , he knew that but he needs to boost himself up and show he can do it...

This will prove people who mentored him right..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesApoorvaFanasdpsanmolswethasyam08seelaks

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the nice update shanti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesApoorvaFanswethasyam08seelaks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.