Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

Update 14 may 2012_OMG

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Episode started with the marriage preparations,our tiwaris got very irritated seeing all this.

Then started haldi ceremony and sanchi came down wearing a very dull suit.Roop(the fool) cursed sanchi for stealing her love(on her FACE).

Then suddenly malti devi asked veena(cutie) whether she has brought all things required for marriage and veena said no because "sandalwood" was not available in market.MAlti devi and veena got in an argument and veena finally said that she will not come in marrigae ceremony.sanchi tried to convince veena but she didnt listen...and went back to her room.

Mandap is ready, indu is ready(looking CHAUCHK) and sanchi appeared(wearing veryyy dull lehenga) and indu handed her the papers in a gift pack.Sanchi took it and handed it over to mehek,sanchi and mehek smiled to each other(a hideous smile) and then they mover towards manadap.

Sanchi and indu are ready for rituals but sanchi asked for her mother first.Sanchi's father said that she will come sooner or later as ur her daughter but sanchi insisted and sanchi's father went back to get veena.Malti devi sent her younger brother to get veena here.

After some time,the young brother came back shouting"sanchi ki mummy behosh ho gayi hai,unhone neend ki goliya kha li hai"...everyone got stunned.

Sanchi ran away from there and indu and others followed her to her house.There veena was on the floor totally unconscious and sanchi and others tried to help her.Indu looked miserable

Precap-

police has come to arrest indu.Veena devi has filed a complaint against indu for harrasing her daughter and their whole family...Everyone shocked...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

chhedapragyakumarparbhudayalfarina_1992GABRIELLA-TEENshantellbrownlilyattitudeivanta29dent4uWestwicksweet_bhankiUDEYMariaS395suki11_mahi_l0veyNamzzPrincess_123Dreamygal301lashysallu_lover

seriallover_OMG Senior Member
seriallover_OMG
seriallover_OMG

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I cant believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIRST OF ALL SORRY for posting this much late but this stupid forum was not letting me post from the last 1 hour.

ANd When i edited my post making it like this much DULL,They posted it...WOW!!!!!!

All my hard work ,my smileys and my colorful comments got edited.

IAM VERYYY ANGRY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GABRIELLA-TEENUDEYNamzz

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Don't worry, it is still lovely. Smile

Ohhh I'm so upset they didn't get married.

But guys now I believe something - there will come a time when sanchi will really, really need Indu and he won't listen to her. He will finally start to hate her. Then she will feel his loss, realise the gold she had let slip through her fingers.

What a trick!CryOuchOuch...(though if I was that girl, then yeah, what a brillant plan...but you know what? I would have then run away with my family because I would have learnt my lesson that nothing stays secret in that blasted place and that sooner or later Indu Singg would know the truth!!).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashok80UDEYsuki11Namzz

l0vey IF-Rockerz
l0vey
l0vey

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

even i'm upset that they didn't get married. other than indu wanting got torture saanchi, i did want to see the two together :/
i knew it was too good to be true. knowing indu, he won't just let saanchi get away. even if veenu fainted, and now indu will probably go to jail, he won't let her off that easily. 

UDEYsuki11Namzz

ps_ilu Senior Member
ps_ilu
ps_ilu

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the udpate. Didnt find it lacking at all!

I still hope Saanchi had no role in it. I want her to be brave not underhanded esp. to someone who has not been underhanded to her. 
And yes I agree Dreamygal301 - If Saanchi did do it how does she expect to get away with it when Indu Singh come out and finds out the truth??? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYsuki11NamzzDreamygal301

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hey your update is v nice like this... But one thing I might disagree is that sanchi looked beautiful in her haldi and wedding dresses (from what I'd seen in sbs) I'm sad that ndu is being taken t jail - wonder who's dong it isCry

UDEYsuki11Namzz

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Thank you for the update.

I wasn't going to watch the epi but I did as I just wanted to see if Sanchi really did plan her mother's suicide attempt. And after watching the epi, I'm damn sure she did! There were so many looks being exchanged, between Sanchi and her father, Sanchi and mahak, sitaram and Tarachand and so forth. They were all in on it! Btw on a side note there were as a result far too many people smirking in this epi for my liking. Cvs are maha determined to let mahak showcase her trademark smirky look in every epi she appears!

Sanchi really screwed Indu over. Again it was a case of brain over brawn, and Sanchi's brains won out over Indu's power! What I don't get is that going by the pre-cap, the police officer said he was arresting Indu for harassing Veenaji, and forcibly marrying Sanchi. Yet Sanchi doesn't look like a newly wedded bride at all. Plus even though we now it won't get that far, but still how did Veenaji expect all of her accusations to stand up in court?

Half the freaking neighbourhood saw Sanchi dancing away at her mehindi, whilst blushing at having Indu's name written on her hands. Then on the morning of her wedding they saw her smiling and giggling at her haldi. How the hell is Veenaji going to prove that Sanchi was/being forced?!

What I'm worried about now is that, as Sanchi has literally spat on Indu's face and not upheld her side of the bargain, how easy it is going to be for the Tiwaris to manipulate him.
All they have to say now is that Sanchi and her family have a history of not keeping their word. Saranand can argue that he was promised the Mathur's property and he even paid for it, but when Tarachand squandered all the money, he tried to go back on his word and force the house back from him. And why won't Indu and Malti believe him now? He followed all of Sanchi's conditions and kept his word, and fulfilled his promise, but she lied and conned him. She didn't just stab him the back, she stabbed him full on in his chest, and then dug her heels into his wounds to boot!

I'm not saying Sanchi hasn't got her reasons for doing so, but god...Sanchi sometimes you are really dumb. I'll admit I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, but even I would know that doing all that she has done is supremely stupid.

Sanchi you might not need Indu to get your house back, but you sure as hell don't need him standing against you whilst you battle to get it back! You fool Sanchi you've just made one of the most powerful families in UP who could have been potential allies into your greatest enemy!
Good luck trying to worm and sneak your way out of the mess you've created for yourself and your family now!

Edited by suki11 - 14 May 2012 at 12:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashok80UDEYBlessNamzzDreamygal301

ashok80 Newbie
ashok80
ashok80

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual Suki...i find something amiss in this forum...when you don't post..your in depth analysis..is mind blowing...so how do you think this story will move forward?

UDEYsuki11Namzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index