Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Nimrit pagphere rasam ...

Agham..nimrit scene in the guest room..beautiful moment with the bindi scene... at the end agham quite hurt nimrit by asking her not to be back and dont keep hope also..its for her own sake ..nimrit wish she wants to be back as she is married now..

Agham's mom prayer will be true one day as nimrit is the right girl in his life and will change him..

Amrit  full of attitude ..sarcasm but in one way she will act as a catalyst  to bring agni closer..she is so jealous watching both..

Nimrit trust amrit beyond imagination..she relates everything about agham not coming to bring her back home..precap amrit so royally announcing  her mother agham has broken all relationship with nimrit..

Well amrit dont be so happy as agham will be at the palace to get his wife back home.

Today amrit getting flashback of nimrit while shooting the poor wounded horse..that was a horrible act by amrit but is  it foreshadowing also she might do something dangerous to nimrit out of revenge..

Amrit is getting more dangerous so agham better keep your beautiful  wife safe at home..

Edited by saveeta24 - 14 May 2012 at 10:58am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

SarikavimYujindumbaakshaayaninii..PlayfulKiss..Anurnapari_roxxirene_ckamiyajyothiram-Misek--AngelaKaParI-cjs369-Gaganjot--Anaya-ZaYaHolicSofna__Sneha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Agham will bring nimrit back.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i know agam will cum to take Nimrit coz we hve seen both of dem in da car in E24 loolz so amrit be ready to take anyother shock

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzsaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..jyothiramirene_cAnurna-Misek-cjs369-AngelaKaParI-Sofna

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24..PlayfulKiss..irene_cSofnaZaYaHolic

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yes we already got the spoiler but i feel agham's mother will play a role in convincing agham to bring nimrit back home..he listens to his mother..

But it will be a must watch to  see the shock of amrit ,.the more she will want to humiliate and hurt nimrit her savior will be there ..agham..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayaAnurnairene_c..PlayfulKiss..cjs369SofnaZaYaHolic

kewlkidz

Groupbie

kewlkidz

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

Yes we already got the spoiler but i feel agham's mother will play a role in convincing agham to bring nimrit back home..he listens to his mother..

But it will be a must watch to  see the shock of amrit ,.the more she will want to humiliate and hurt nimrit her savior will be there ..agham..

true, even i feel that Agham's mother will make him realize that shaadi jo bhi wajay se hui ho par shaadi shaadi hoti hai and may say him that the fact Nimrit didnt leave him and go after marriage indicates she wants to be in sasuraal...or maybe she will make agham realize that nimrit is a very sanskaari girl jiske liye shaadi is a big thing and she will not leave her relationships in between..

But whatever the reason, i would love to see amrits face when dilwala will come to take his dulhaniya and the icing on the cake will be Agam's entry when Nimrit is being indirectly insulted by amrit in front of whole family and nimrit is standing there with tears in her eyes... Agam comes and says ye aapko kisne kehdiya ke main apne biwi ko chod raha hu, and walks directly to nimrit, wipes her tears and asks aap tayyar hai apne ghar jaane keliye Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..Anurnacjs369ZaYaHolicSofna

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Agree agham's mother will make  him realise the importance of nimrit in his life ..he cant throw  her like this after marrying her..it will be a humiliation for nimrit and this i dont think agham will want at any cost..

Agham has respect  for nimrit and he will save her from being humiliated from amrit..

Amrit challenged him in the mooh dikhayi rasam  that she hopes he will protect nimrit like this everytime and he will do so tomorrow..

Edited by saveeta24 - 14 May 2012 at 12:36pm

akshaaya..PlayfulKiss..-AngelaKaParI-ZaYaHolicSofna

Sofna

IF-Sizzlerz

Sofna

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
The AgNi room scene was beautiful... More than Agam, Nimrit is at ease with him. It was sweet of her to reassure her MIL after the morning Arti that Her Huby will slowly fully emerge from this hell hole he has been residing in 4 20yrs. It shows her full acceptance of her situation n her growing care towards him, his feelings.

Amrit, I'm totally shocked!!! Her Ego n Arrogance defines no boundaries!!!!! She can plan n do ALL she wants but she forgets there is a MIghtier Power Above her...n she too will get her comeuppence...n that too with interest!!!!

Either his mother, or something his dad says will promt him to Nimrit back, exactly at the time  Amrit makes her announcement!!!!

@Kewlkids...i so want to c this...Agam comes and says ye aapko kisne kehdiya ke main apne biwi ko chod raha hu, and walks directly to nimrit, wipes her tears and asks aap tayyar hai apne ghar jaane keliye Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

kewlkidzakshaayasaveeta24..PlayfulKiss..ZaYaHolic

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 14 May 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Sofi: that'd be a m a z i n g!!! I would love to see that.. But yeaahh I'm pretty sure he is coming to pick her up..

I love how their eyes do the talking and they only say Jee, Jee, Jee..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.