Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvmannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: birj

Wow what a great episode, You are spot on, Virat, VAnshika loved them.๐Ÿ‘

Vanshika deserves a special applause according to me.. she spoke up against that Swamini and without even knowing the truth... wow!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and Virat๐Ÿ˜ณ he is always for manvi๐Ÿ˜‰
luvmannu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsaher786x

I AM SO RELIEVED, that the CV's did not ruin Jeevika's character. This is EXACTLY what I had expected from Jeevika. Of course she'd know her sister was hiding something. How could a sister not donate her blood for her dying sister? Jeevika knew right away. It didn't matter to her what Viren was saying. Or even her health. All that mattered to Jeevika was finding out what she was hiding. She knew there was no way Maanvi would not give her blood to Jeevika due to her fear of needles. I am so relieved. Today was the perfect portrayal of an older sister, and being one, I am relieved that Jeevika did not disappoint me.

Thank God the CVs brought back the Jeevika we knew before marriage... who fought and defended mannu... the way she immediately had the flashback of manvi ready to give her blood was really nice... she easily understood that Manvi is hiding something big and never once thought otherwise... She stole my heart today... no wonder mannu loves her so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

As for Vanshika, and Virat- A standing ovation. More for Vanshika, and that's because even before she asked virat, she knew there was no way Maanvi would not give her blood to Jeevika. She knew that there had to be an alternate reason, and this made me love her even more. She still believes in Maanvi, and she hadn't even known the real reason. And then when she defended maanvi, omg I had goosebumps, and I think it depicted a milestone in her character. I've always felt that she had been overshadowed by Bua as Viren's badi ma, and its bothered me to a certain degree. But today, her taking a step, not necessarily against swamini bua but just by defending Maanvi, I think was great.

Vanshika was a total surprise package for me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ She trusted manvi before even knowing the whole truth which is amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love her character so much... she will be an awesome mother in law for mannu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Virat of course, what can I say? He was great too. Although again my reason why i think his mom deserves more of a standing ovation is because there was a moment when virat didn't know and he misunderstood maanvi as well. But then when maanvi told him that she had cancer, he realized it. But Vanshika didn't jump to any conclusion except there must be some huge reason why maanvi refused to give her blood. Hats off to Vanshika! But today, great job virat! i am sooo glad he told Viren. Definitely am excited for tomorrows episode! :D

true... when it comes to complete faith... it was Jeevika and then Vanshika๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Virat had a moment when he doubted manvi but i won't hold it against him becoz the situation was such that he misunderstood... but then he immediately told mannu that the girl he knows cannot do this and confronted her for the reason...

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luvmannu

Today Jeevika proved why mannu loves her so much๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i can't wait for the episode where Jeevika comes to know the truth... it will be so intense and emotional... better be ready with new set of tissue boxes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

true,i even loved vanishka,i can bet her favorite bahu will always be manvi in future.๐Ÿ˜›.she already likes our mannu๐Ÿ˜›.she has supported manvi everytime
NeenuAmmu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved vanshika.. wow hone whale bahu ke liye SB ke bath ko taala..super๐Ÿ‘
n jeevika always super...๐Ÿ˜Š
The episode was just awesome awesome awesome!!! I had no clue it was coming today , the revelation and when it did it took us all like a sudden meteorite attack ryt :O Ooo!!!!I'm all hyper today :D
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes jeevika was my fav ever since the show started n today i love her all over again...:D n virat, vanshika were awesome...a killler epi it was..<3