Page 35 of 152

divya22

IF-Dazzler

divya22

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
nice ff... update nxt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS~~PYAR YA SAZAA~Thread 1 (Page 35)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

singh24

IF-Stunnerz

singh24

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

sdlife19

sdlife19

IF-Sizzlerz

sdlife19

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged

PART 4

Geet Handa.. The Geet Handa, Mr. Maan Singh Khuranna.

Geet threw the papers towards him on the table while Maan's eyes were only fixed on her. He could not believe tat he was seeing her after 5 long years but his moment was short lived.

Geet: I have taken over the shares Mr. Khuranna and now m the next major share holder of KC.

Maan : Wat the hell is this Geet.

Geet: Hell, its just the start Mr. Khuranna and don't get so hyper its all legal and nothing fake like you. You see me, Geet Handa the next co-owner of KC along with you and would have a major part in the working of KC.

Maan gestured Adi to check the papers and Adi was shocked to see them all in place. He glanced at the papers again and again to make sure about it and said.

Adi: The papers are legal. Mrs. GMSK is the next major share holder Sir.

Geet: Its Geet Handa Mr. Aditya Shergill and don't forget tat and hope tat you have not forgotten your manners tat you should call your boss as Sir ya Madam and not by their names.

Maan: Don't dare raise your Voice Geet. he is not a mere employee here and you don't forget this.

Geet: Oh really Mr. Khuranna than I suppose tat you teach him better professional ethics and call me Ms. Handa as tat sounds much better from your side Mr. khuranna.

Yash who was a mere spectator of all this felt tat he needed to interfere in all.

Yash: Mr. Khuranna, if you are done with the papers can we get down to work. I mean some serious discussion.

Maan eyed Yash while he rememebered tat he was told tat Geet had married Yash than why did she addressed herself as Geet Handa. He looked up at her keenly and tried to gauze some emotions but he could only see a changed Geet.

Yash: Mr. Khuranna can we please.

Maan: Off course.

Yash: As per the papers Geet is the next major share holder after you so there wont be any projects  taken unless and until she gives her nod. KC has to inform her about each progress may it be any project, profit or any loss but she needs to be informed on daily bases and I suppose tat she will be Mr. Khuranna.

Adi: tats perfect fine Mr. Yash. We do know our responsibilities and we would be looking forward for your cooperation to.

Maan and Geet were juts staring at each other while Adi and Yash were immersed in their talks unknown to them tat them tat god had already planned his next move in form of Dhruv and Dia who would come closer to bring them closer.

Geet: I know Maan you may have many questions inside your mind and don't worry you will get the answers soon. This is just the start and very soon I will take over the entire KC and leave you for begging. The way you humiliated my love and relation you will pay for each and every second of my 5 years and I will make sure tat you bleed for it.

XYZ School, Delhi

Dia and Dhruv reached their school in their respective cars. Shikha was accompanying Dhruv while Rano was accompany Dia. Dia was bit reserved and scared to go inside while Rano tried her best to relax her.

Rano: Dia.. see you are a big girl now and you should be brave to face everyone.

Dia: Nanima….. i.. plzz…. Don't.. want… to.. go…. there.. is… no one… whom… I talk… here…. Plzzz……

Rano: Dia see you have to make new friends na and after all you want to be like your Mumma so you need to go to school na.  See there are so many girls and boys like you who coming so now go inside and don't worry I will come to pick you up and than we can go for icecream.

Dia half heartily went inside getting scared and turning behind from time to time. She did not know why she was afraid but she did not wanted to go to school. She slowly reached inside the classroom where she saw all new faces moving here and there. She clutched her bag tightly and tried to find a place for her. she saw a vacant bench and went to sit there but before she took the sit she was shoved off away with a force which made her to fall down crying while she managed to stand back

Jack: go away.. this is my place so better get away from here.

Sheena: see.. cry baby crying… need mumma sweetheart… oh… your are hurt.. let see where you are hurt.

Sheena holds her hand and once again pushes her making her to fall on Dhruv who holds her protectively. Dhruv looks at the students standing there and laughing at her.

Dhruv: Hey.. wats wrong… why are you pushing her.

Jack: Oh.. boy.. stay away.. she.. is such a cry baby.. see..

Dhruv turned to see Dia and her teary face made his eyes moisten and he did not know why he felt sad. His hands on his own reached her eyes to wipe of her tears while Dia just saw him with all love. Dhruv turned around with anger and shouted.

Dhruv: don't come near her anymore or else..

Jack: or else wat..

Dhruv; or else you will face Dhruv Maan Singh Khuranna and now she is with me so stay away.

Dhruv pulls Dia along with him and Dia flinches in pain while she screams. Dhruv instantly looks at her and feels bad and says sorry while Dia holds her hand to see it hurt. Dhruv looks at her and slowly brings her hand near him looking at her wound which was bleeding little.

Dhruv: Is it paining princess.

Dia: Hmmm.. blood…I will die… die..

Dhruv: Princess nothing will happen. See its so small na nothing will happen and Dhruv will not let anything happen to you.

Dhruv removes his hanky from his pocket and wipes the blood off soothing it. He takes her to the peon and ask him to bandage her wound while Dhruv was not leaving her even for a second. Everytime she cried he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks making  her to smile while Dhruv too smiled with her. he did not know why he felt an instantly liking towards her. he did not even realize tat he called her Princess and just kept staring at her while Dia to did the same.

Dhruv: see now my princess is all well.. I told you na Dhruv will not let anything happen to his princess.

Dia: Me not Princess. Me Dia.

Dhruv smiled at her cute talks and kissed her again on her cheeks while now she was getting irritated.

Dia: why are you kissing me… chi.. I don't like..

Dhruv: coz your mishti.. Dadda say my mom was Mishti so you are too mishti Dhruv's mishti.

Dia: you have Dadda… so nice na….. I don't have..

Dhruv felt bad when Dia said tat he instantly hugged her again. while he said.

Dhruv: Princess, you know my dadda says tat good girls don't cry and my dadda your dadda and you my princess.

Dia; Sachi…

Dhruv: Muchi… Princess.. see now smile see Dhruv does not tears ok.. so princess wont cry.

Dia: Hmmm.. you call me princess na than me.. wat to call…

Dhruv: Prince..

Dia: Chi.. no Prince I don't like…hmmm Dhruv Bhaiya… nice na.. Nanima says I should call big boys bhaiya so you are My Dhruv bhaiya…

Dhruv liked the way she called dhruv bhaiya. His innocent heart heart felt good by hearing it while Dia too enjoyed his company unknown tat there were siblings. Dhruv did not let anyone to come close to Dia and was very protective towards her. he kept her very close to her all the time and when the school was over they both felt as if they were parting away and clinched to each other but had to go back promising tat they would be back together.

Precap: Maan Knowing about Dia…

Hi all me very sorry for not updating this one.. actually was not getting how to proceed but now back with the update and ya me converting this into an SS so the story would be a little faster unlike my other FF. do like and comment on it.

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna.drashtipatel30geeta1803luminousrostsravanthi93apubasuPoorvaAroraCandy_jsSarah08niki7611mymaanuDolphi-dolphincutesrijuvarthyadi000cutekananannbellAISHAJSaparnapoduritania909290860623monica9febgeetkamaanAcharya10BESTANGELammyicycooljoa123mans22shinonomeURMEsheetalvasarajanirchandranPoonamTseductivepurplesaroCiaMaaneetRamykrishShilalipianisa79cyaaAamerasessyNiharikaNeha777mushi13crazy_125runishapingu-tingukshubhangijeyanthi123gawjusangelpari1689ahsaaspyarkasanam1234uSHRADDHA2102prabha75mounacutykavya.sravyaRajshree12kabslocksNH1971MakpieBeena_g-eiya-i rokbabygurl10amita5angelaraflovebapu18lalitha..divya22jayshu17Nav2010286pearlhappydays30nats0101jssood-Mitu-kingofmedreamymishti88doublecrossanmirzageetsrir.maan...RIDDHIMA...priya_ya1408dreamyharika16anyaa.gurtiDesigirls12impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN...Anu..M..._AngelSonu_lil.mizz.smexiiTia-AFreeBirdCutieTejuhoneygrapepaponeconammu5meettupreeti.1harshithaaaaaaaanjucoolpop77sonu4everkomlikamitzi11seemamary--Ratna--meena..ShalveHansaNrsroopalikooliio-WhiteGirl-love2_somaRemya_Pillaiarpitaji_BlackPearl_yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15keenu_kkvrinda22-Mithuna-Little_Mermaid.punam2712gill123MonaSWritesdolly10..AnushaGeet..tamanna1391singh24-Orchid-Loquacious_AashNeelam..-BlushaLicious-abinash079spvdKrishna_Sourav

preeti.1

IF-Rockerz

preeti.1

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
plz unfold thw truth fast infront of maan and geet

sdlife19

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
awesome update.waiting a long for it.thanks a lot

sdlife19

MonaSWrites

IF-Sizzlerz

MonaSWrites

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Love It Glitter Graphic Comments | GraphicsGrotto.com

sdlife19

SHRADDHA2102

Goldie

SHRADDHA2102

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
After so long u updated wonderful part love DD bro-sis bonding n precap is very promising nxt part soon plz.

sdlife19

geetsrir.maan

IF-Dazzler

geetsrir.maan

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
r

sdlife19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top