Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Send Protest letter to Balaji’s here... (Page 9)

Tehzeeb Senior Member
Tehzeeb
Tehzeeb

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
If you dont want your show to go down the drain then the SMART thing to do is KEEP RAJEEV AND CHANGE YOUR CREATIVE UNIT...Thats the one and only way your show will survive...Think about it Ekta...

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Dear Balaji Telefilms,  (PUN INTENDED)

Yesterday's episode  (29/04/2005- Veena's accident) has been the most hilarious episode ever!!! How can I thank you for it???? There were so many illogical things that I will have to add it to my already bursting full list in the previous episodes.

The only good point was that Rajeev was there. He'll look so good in Ketan Mehta's serial, but KTH- god help you when he goes away.

After watching yesterday's episode, I think KTH can very well become a comedy show. Have you seen the gags on 'Kukurmati ki Kahani' on the great Indian Comedy Show? (Star One). I think it is going to get a tough competition with KTH now.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Edited by lakhenikita - 29 April 2005 at 11:37am
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

All mails till here sent.........

group_1223 Goldie
group_1223
group_1223

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hi Ekta n Balaji...
                I m sure u guyz ve been recievin loads of msgs dat not let Rajeev leave.  Trust me....ppl watch KTH jus Aamna n Rajeev (aka....Sujal n Kashish) all da viewers like da show jus bcuz of dem, deir superb actin, dair chemistry n since dey r da current best jodi......n i m sure dey ll alwayz be.  In canada, where v don't even ve Starplus....ppl watch ur show on video cassettes......dair are more dan 100 ppl i can name jus 4m mi neighborhood.  I m not being mean or nethin......but ths da only show dat iz watched on cassettes here.....none oder show of urz is as popular as KTH.  So plz don't let Rajeev leave.....if ne of da 2......Rajeev or Aamna leave......u ll probabaly lose all ur viewerz.  They bring life in da show......Akshat, Rishi, n Swayam can keep ur TRP's jus 4 sum time......n thats basically bcuz......ppl r waitin 2 catch a glimpse of Rajeev or Aamna .....so dey hand on 2 da show......but when da viewerz will noe.....dat Rajeev iz out.....dey won't even turn towards Starplus at 11 pm.  So plz plz plz .....itz mi n 10000s of oder viewerz request 2 keep Rajeev as Sujal.........n tell ur so called creative team......dat if it wasn't 4 Rajeev......dair wud ve been more dan 10000 mistakes n illogical things dat da viewers cud eaily ve pointed out.  So plz never let Rajeev n Aamna leave da show....or else i assure u da show will b a flop.....I appoligize if i offended u anyhow.  Byez. 

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 10:19pm | IP Logged

hi to ekta and her creative unit!!

welll all i want to say is that what would happen to the show KYUNKI SAAS BHI KABHI BAHU THI if TULSI leaves and another person comes...ofcourse it will be a big flop!! same will happen to KAHIIN TO HOGA if SUJAL leaves....please keep that in mind and think about it!! one of ur biggest and most popular shows will end up in a total flop!! and it will only be because of some small misunderstandings!! PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT SACK RAJEEEV!!! we all luv him plz !!

thank u

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

To Balaji Telefilms...

I would like to express my disappointments over the current proceedings in Kahiin To Hoga... we hear that Rajeev is quitting over a row with the Creative Unit... and Aamna will follow.. most probably... this is not done... we watch the show only because of the 'Rajeev- Aamna' chemistry... the Creative Unit people say that there is more beyond Rajeev/ Sujal in the show... I can never agree... we started watching the show because this guy only... he leaves... and I can bet anything on the fact that WE WILL STOP WATCHING... this serial is unique in it's own sense... it's not like the other Balaji-- or any production house soaps... we started watching because it had something different to offer...

The Creative Unit has a problem... let them quit... I know it's not easy because they mastermind the storyline... but we want RAJEEV... and not your Creative Unit... so please... please... please... Ekta... and all others who are concerned... bring Rajeev back!!!

Ekta... KTH is the best thing that ever happened to Balaji's.. even better than KSBKBT... so please save this show... make your Creative Unit see sense... and ask Rajeev... and Aamna too... to stay...

hOOry Newbie
hOOry
hOOry

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 2:38am | IP Logged

ALERT: BALAJEEE & STARPLUS.......

U guys need points we will supply u wid tons dunt give us a chance to offend u......caz we are not only fans but we are wild protestors.....how many ponts do u want.....lemmme telll u i wont go in deeep past caz if i go thr i would take thousands of things out thr lemmme talk abt thrsday episode......wat did u guys have it thr.....lemmme point dem out for u....

1. Broken wife going to other woman who ahve caused pain in her life.....i mean whr does tht logic come from u n apologize excuse me....get logic.....dat tht can only happen in drama not in real life life....DUH !!!!

2. Showing swayums concern for veena.....the way he is asked wat have i done to ur mom.....he waz the one who wanted alll tht to happen but u guys showed sympathy on his face....wellll would say helloo wake up....dreams over !!!!

3. Cg said they mate in canada got married thr....howz tht possible caz marriage certificate waz made in Shimla.....i dunt think canada have got new state thr named as Shimla.....hahahahhaa.....i would say guys go watch fools rush in.....i mean tht waz comedy movie whr alll fools get together n have party.....thank god rajeeev took decision to leave tth shows he is so dam COOL.....dam u guys !!!!

4.  Did guys checked tht accident scene....hahahahhahaha......i mean car waz so dam slow uske bhad it didnt even touch her body she got bleeding.....she got fainted.....i mean wat shud i say no more.....abt it....u guys shud have zoomed out tht scene.....i mean get alive guys !!!

5. Now at police station.....i mean thts a minor point but stilll shud show it to u guys.....plus ur creative team....y would cg to come police station if he knew whr veena waz.....hhehhehe......i mean y on helll someone would go to register lost case tht means they dunt have any clue or they cant get tht person......such a silly scene.....Check tht out !!!!

6.  How waz rishi sure tht veena waz admitted as police inspector said it might b her.....scene illogical scenes.....i mean how on earth rishi gets alll surety abt it.....open ur eyes.....we arnt blink or duff !!!!!

7. I.C.U lemmme telll u the meaning of thz word INTENSIVE CARE UNIT do u know wat thz thing is for.....plus operation how do u take such things lightly.....such minor thing happened she had to undergo operation & i.c.u helllo.....if u guys needed fuss u guys shud have given her heart attack instead.....seee i m more creative hehehehe......

8. How do cg gets to know tht sujal got to mumbai....how....how....how....did he recieved a revealation hehehhehe.....how on earth he got to know abt it ???? logic i think i will have ta make thz word clear as welll.......

9. Sujal got to mumbai.....i blinked n he got thr....i think ur creative directors have invented something faster dan plane.....or they have got time machine to hold time hehehehee......WINK WINK !!!!!

jusss check nine ilogical points from one episode.....dat takes place only for 15 mins....u guys says its 30 mins show but ur breaks are for 15 mins.....15 mins n nine illogical.....thank god i didnt had to go in past.....6 creative directors share same piece of mind.....hahahahhaha......get RAJEEV back wid his prestiage.....the way u guys have filled news wid trash.....make up to him....get him bak hear it !!!!!

h00ry

soomro_moon Newbie
soomro_moon
soomro_moon

Posted: 30 April 2005 at 3:00am | IP Logged

It's time we should let Ekta Kapoor know that it's not Rajeev but her creative unit of KTH which needs to be changed. She should be informed that KTH for 90% of the viewers is Rajeev_Aamna show. If even one of them leave then the show will loose all it's charm. We watch the show for the briliant chemistry between these two.

And what information I am getting.... Aamna is not very far behind to leave the show. She is also facing the same problems. According to her "Kashish is loosing the charm it had earlier". And now if Rajeev leave I am almost sure she'll follow very soon. So what does Balaji's think. This was a show for the youth away from the sas-bahu ones and now they want to destroy it.

if rajeev leave the show and an other person come and act as sujal. i don think that there would remain any charm.

NO ONE CAN PLAY THE CHARCHTER OF SUJAL BETTER THAN RAJEEV.

what rubbish what she think of her self if ppl watch kth itz only due to rajeev and amna. they are actually like as oxygen for kth

i dotn what else to say that already not been said, so i just say it plain and simple, if u want kth to make its second anniversary, dont let rajeev go

we want rajeev back at any condition beacuse we all watch the show bacause of him and also of rajeev n amna's chemistry.one more thing if u think that we like swayum and akhshat and will move on from sujal by watching them regularly no way the story is not at all good .we want rajeev back at any condition else no one will watch your show

NO WAY BRING RAJEEV BACK HE IS THE ONLY SUJAL FOR US

The creative team if they think they can carry on the show wihout him they are wroong. As KTH is watched only for Rajeev and aamna by most of us and not someone else. We love to watch Rishi or Akshat as they are close to Sujal and if Rajeev is not there as sujal then we are not interested in watching Rishi or Akshat or anyone else. The show is only watched for rajeev.

So Ekta Understand that ur TRP ratings for the show will fall if there no Rajeev in it.

hope after there is nothing to say any thing else

if ekta has really sences she would not leave rajeev and also make a comperomise wt him and let him in show.

Go to top